How old were you wen you first bought/got your first cell phone.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,647 happy users since 2014.
Register

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey guys, i was 17 years old when i got my first cell phone.my mom was not playing with me..hahhah.. Se was hard on us. So my uncle was the one who gave my the phone on my birthday. I used to put an radio remote controle in my pocket so people could think that i had a phone..haahaha..omg so freaking embarissing.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
lol it got you a phone atleast 😄😄.. I was 15 when I first got mine , I was working during the holidays and my uncle passed his old one on so I could call if I got stuck for transport or in an emergency

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hahaahhahaa...yeah.my fan still laugh at me till today. That was so nice of your uncle. After i got my first phone..i did litke jobs here and there to safe and buy an even better phone.
Post automatically merged:

Thats so cool.maybe if my dad were still alive he would give me my first phone.:blushdroid:

Last edited:

saturnisaconcept

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think I got my first phone back when I was 14, and I was super hype. It was like a small government phone and I remember waiting up until 9 to get free phone calls and talk to everyone lol

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think I got my first phone back when I was 14, and I was super hype. It was like a small government phone and I remember waiting up until 9 to get free phone calls and talk to everyone lol
Hahaha..thats so cool. Back then having a phone was really a hype. And now its just so simple to get a phone. I know i was so in the moon when i got my first phone,i felt like everything.

Eleni97

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was like 14-15 and they gave me their old Nokia, can't even remember the exact one. They said since we have a phone already lying around you don't need a new one... The irony in this story is that my parents bought for them the new PlayStation, at that time the 2nd,and a bunch of games, even though we already had a PlayStation and no one was using it!

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was like 14-15 and they gave me their old Nokia, can't even remember the exact one. They said since we have a phone already lying around you don't need a new one... The irony in this story is that my parents bought for them the new PlayStation, at that time the 2nd,and a bunch of games, even though we already had a PlayStation and no one was using it!
Thats so nice of then..they look so cool

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I was 10 when I got my first cell phone. I was responsible for walking home alone from school with my triplet sibling who were 7 at the time. It was for emergencies only. My my grand mother used to call me all the time on it. She was one of the "unlimited minute friends and family members" so it worked out perfectly.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was 10 when I got my first cell phone. I was responsible for walking home alone from school with my triplet sibling who were 7 at the time. It was for emergencies only. My my grand mother used to call me all the time on it. She was one of the "unlimited minute friends and family members" so it worked out perfectly.
Thats so cool. I even went to school alone at that age but still we could not affort it back then.when i was the age of 13 going 14 my mom got her first phone. I am now almost 30 and still she use the same phone number.never replaced it.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I got my first cell phone when I was 13 years old. When I was love to play games and listening Bhoot FM on radio which makes my Friday awesome. And still love them.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Thats so cool. I even went to school alone at that age but still we could not affort it back then.when i was the age of 13 going 14 my mom got her first phone. I am now almost 30 and still she use the same phone number.never replaced it.
We didn't have a house phone back then. We were always moving around so often that we never really bothered setting one up.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Omg... I can relate... Same tbing happend to ua.
Post automatically merged:

I got my first cell phone when I was 13 years old. When I was love to play games and listening Bhoot FM on radio which makes my Friday awesome. And still love them.
me to.. I cant believe that snake games, bricks ect were the thing back then if i look back. FM ON RADIO i dont listen to a much anymire becayse i have a playlist with my favo music in my cell