How old were you wen you first bought/got your first cell phone.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,233 happy users since 2014.
Register

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was 14, i believe. I think his exact words were "I'm tired of having to ask everyone where you are!" :lol: I couldn't call anyone though but that's alright! never liked them in the first place hahaha i think i still have it somewhere. It was this model:

Omg..the phone still looks good tho. Very nice story on how you got ur phone. And glad i wasn't the only one who got a phone on an older age.:loldroid:

Deleted Account

Deleted Account
Member for 5 years
Omg..the phone still looks good tho. Very nice story on how you got ur phone. And glad i wasn't the only one who got a phone on an older age.:loldroid:
That one is not actually mine, just an image! I would imagine though that it would be in similar condition...if i ever find it xD hahahaha Pffft, i didn't even wanted one xD the only reason i have one now it's because my job gave it to me for the same reason i got my first one xD

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
That one is not actually mine, just an image! I would imagine though that it would be in similar condition...if i ever find it :lol: hahahaha Pffft, i didn't even wanted one :lol: the only reason i have one now it's because my job gave it to me for the same reason i got my first one :lol:
Hhahhah... h my, silly me fir thinking hat:blushdroid:..

RandomInfiltrator

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was given my first phone when I was about 8 after THE INCIDENT
basically what happened was:
I was in 2nd grade
I had no phone and no way to call my parents to pick me up after school
So being the smartass I am, little me packed up and walked about 10 kilometers in REALY heavy rain to where my mom worked
And when I got there I remembered that "Oh right. She told me yesterday that she will be out for the day"
And then I walked back those 10km and then another 15 to get to my grandparents' home (all the while having a tiny tiny umbrella that would've been more of use to a chihuahua than me)
After that they called my dad, he came to pick me up after school
And the very next day I was given a very old and really worn out Samsung flip phone with an antenna
But a phone is a phone nonetheless:lol:

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was given my first phone when I was about 8 after THE INCIDENT
basically what happened was:
I was in 2nd grade
I had no phone and no way to call my parents to pick me up after school
So being the smartass I am, little me packed up and walked about 10 kilometers in REALY heavy rain to where my mom worked
And when I got there I remembered that "Oh right. She told me yesterday that she will be out for the day"
And then I walked back those 10km and then another 15 to get to my grandparents' home (all the while having a tiny tiny umbrella that would've been more of use to a chihuahua than me)
After that they called my dad, he came to pick me up after school
And the very next day I was given a very old and really worn out Samsung flip phone with an antenna
But a phone is a phone nonetheless:lol:
Wauw.. You were so brave to have walked all the way. This lets me think about my younger years...when my then stepfather forgot to pick me up from school.. They didn't even had a cellphone. Only those house phones...hihi.. I always wanted a cell phone when i was much younger.

RandomInfiltrator

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wauw.. You were so brave to have walked all the way. This lets me think about my younger years...when my then stepfather forgot to pick me up from school.. They didn't even had a cellphone. Only those house phones...hihi.. I always wanted a cell phone when i was much younger.
I wasn't really brave
More of an airhead
After 3 hours of getting scolded I was told that I could've just asked the teacher to call my mom :lol:

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wasn't really brave
More of an airhead
After 3 hours of getting scolded I was told that I could've just asked the teacher to call my mom :lol:
Hahaahhaahaa.. Yup.. True. I never even thought about that.hahahha.. I still find you brave tho even if you could ask the teacher to call.lolzzz..hahahaahhahh

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thinking hats are a marvelous thing! Much better than silly celphones :lol:
Hahahahah my phone is acting up..hahah sry for my bad typing.hahaaha.. But thing hat would.me a great to have.indeed bettr than silly cellphones:loldroid:
Post automatically merged:

I have one.but i dont knownwere i put it.