How old were you wen you first bought/got your first cell phone.

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,246 happy users since 2014.
Register

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
my personal phone that i got as present was Nokia En gage. i think i was 12 that time or 13.it was built like a game remote and playing games was lott of fun.just its stick would break every week and it was like quick sand that pulled money every week for new stick.but man best gaming experience .

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was just greedy for all that.
Post automatically merged:

OmG @Mark A thank you for the likes. 😘

HopefullyAvi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I got my first phone when i was 11? I think.
It's was a flip phone, i think i still have it somewhere, i never broken any of my old phones, just got a new one at least 1-2 years later.

Sant69

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was 16y. My grandfather found it broken on the floor and fixed it for me.

DawkNiq

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Geez. I guess I'm the only one who wasn't under 20 when I got my first cell phone 🤦‍♀️. I was 21 and I bought it from a co worker.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I was 18 and what's more interesting my parents won't buy it for me they said "if you really want something you should be the one who needs to buy it with your own money" so I ended working part time into fast-food chain for a month as a waiter just to get the "phone" but I'll tell you this it's worth it the hard work I give o my work just to get the phone is pretty feeling good and "I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF" about that.

Not to mention I'd buy the expensive phone at that time on my country as I was remember it was that "Samsung Galaxy Note II" 2012 hah😁😁😁

Last edited:

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got my first phone when i was 11? I think.
It's was a flip phone, i think i still have it somewhere, i never broken any of my old phones, just got a new one at least 1-2 years later.
That's cool. I have not one of the cell phones I got back then

I was 16y. My grandfather found it broken on the floor and fixed it for me.
Cool grandfather

Geez. I guess I'm the only one who wasn't under 20 when I got my first cell phone 🤦‍♀️. I was 21 and I bought it from a co worker.
I thought having a cell phone at 17 was old. Hahaha.. You've beaten us.

Cool. I totally agree with you.

Last edited:

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I think I was 15 and I hated it. I never used it and it died from overcharging. What can I say, I like my conversations in person.

Acesplay

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I got my first cell in 1998 when I was 20. It was a grey brick phone and and I got it at Sears. I then joined the army and brought it with me to basic training and let all my bunk mates use it at night secretly to make collect calls home!!

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My family usually gives hand me downs so at 15 I had an iPhone 4s from my grandpa and he got the new android phone. 😅

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hahahahah.. Okay. 👍🏾

😂Ooh wauw, cool grandpa you have there

Ooh wauw😮. Much respect for you. And than I thought 17 was old to have a cell phone

Hahahaha.. Naughty

😂👍🏾

The old fashion way indeed. I like that a lot also. I like my phone. More for research and games.

Last edited:

etran95

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was 17 when I got my first cellphone too hehe. It wasn't a big deal for me to have a phone but since I stayed after school a lot, I would either have to go to the school office to use the phone or borrow one of my friends' phones so my older brother eventually just bought me one.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was 17 when I got my first cellphone too hehe. It wasn't a big deal for me to have a phone but since I stayed after school a lot, I would either have to go to the school office to use the phone or borrow one of my friends' phones so my older brother eventually just bought me one.
Hahahaha.. Aaaw what a great brother.