How safe is it to upload things?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,791 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xheny92

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi all,

I'm just wondering how safe it is to upload things like audio books etc. Keyword copyright and so on??

Are u using VPNs or something?

pleaseforgiveme

SB Cash Farmer
Member for 5 years
Of course copying, sharing or editing and destribution of any material that own by other company or a person who made it, is considered to be an illegal action which leaded to copyright issue. and the reason most of website doing it ended up being shutdown most of torrent site do this, now look what happened to some site that i've remembered being hit hard like "KickassTorrents", "Piratebay". but the authority cannot remove this illegal site fast since it will only create new one and it will spread faster than they expected.

As for uploading it a VPN is a secure method software and application that might help you uploading files you wanted to share. since it can help you protect your identity and the country you were living currently your government monitor there citizens surfing activity, the vpn will hide your real ip adress by making a new one just choose a server on a country that your vpn of choice available and you can surf safetely and not worried of being caught and sue you for destributing illegal stuff.

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello :)

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.