📖 Tutorial How to add Custom Toast Messages, Dialogs & Splash Screens in MOD APK Files

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,855 happy users since 2014.
Register

Turbos

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I saw it in two file .method protected onCreate(Landroid/os/Bundle)V
1) i find it on playeractive and another one at player native active where i want to paste it toast

dogukans

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I didn't found anything like method protected onCreate in file.

That's my file if you want to search yourself. I changed it's extension because forum doesn't accepts smali extension

Attachments

Rippla

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the tutorial boss man 😎😎

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
In one of the none Unity games I searched around and found out another way to add a toast message. One of the pathways should contain a folder with a file in it called "AppEntry".

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thanks for sharing. But are there ways or tricks and tips for moding the SimplyPiano application to open premium courses and the Song Library? because I have tried moding by using the APK Editor but only able to open the course, while the Song Library is not open.
Simply Piano I was MOD here
Hope someone can help you. Why not you submit a request on Android request section ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Thanks for react this. I want to modder this app Simply Piani be my self. Cause this app always update and always add some new feature.
You just need the premium membership right ?

raheel99

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Great tutorial. What about adding custom splash in any android app?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I am having trouble updating my Java , i can't upgrade i am stuck on 1.6
I think it's better to Google for it ... You can download java from oracle website and then Google how to install and define the path on environmental variables.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
First time modding at all and I need to know where and how do I put the apk and the apktool.jar in the same path? :cry:
edit: I tried to decompile it, this what i got
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
First time modding at all and I need to know where and how do I put the apk and the apktool.jar in the same path? :cry:
edit: I tried to decompile it, this what i got
'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
First install jdk from oracle and add it on environment. Then either you can use specific working directory for decompiling or add apktool.bat to environment to decompile anywhere. Or simply use Apk easy tool.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
First install jdk from oracle and add it on environment. Then either you can use specific working directory for decompiling or add apktool.bat to environment to decompile anywhere. Or simply use Apk easy tool.
Am already using the Apk easy tool and that's what I got in the log after I tried to decompile an apk, java not being recognized. Man can't even start up with decompiling an apk lmao

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Am already using the Apk easy tool and that's what I got in the log after I tried to decompile an apk, java not being recognized. Man can't even start up with decompiling an apk lmao
Them either Install jdk on environment or download a portable jdk from oracle 😊

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Them either Install jdk on environment or download a portable jdk from oracle 😊
Okay I have installed the jdk from oracle. Do I have to change the path so that I can put it on the environment? Okay, I don't know what I'm saying, halp.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Okay I have installed the jdk from oracle. Do I have to change the path so that I can put it on the environment? Okay, I don't know what I'm saying, halp.
Nope just add the "bin" folder path to environment and you are good to go. To make sure that java Installed properly you can write 'java --version" on CMD and see if it's working or not.

ZenoniaLvr

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Nope just add the "bin" folder path to environment and you are good to go. To make sure that java Installed properly you can write 'java --version" on CMD and see if it's working or not.
OKAY yes thank you so much, I got it. Okay, how do I know if it's working? I mean I already input the command you gave and a bunch of java info came out, that good?