How To Add Items Into Android Game?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,469 happy users since 2014.
Register

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Greetings SB Family! 💖

As per the title - I am wondering if any of you experienced Android modifiers can help shed some insight on adding items into an Android game?

To be specific, the game I am referring to is "Kim Kardashian: Hollywood".

In that game, there have been years worth of past event items. Each event contained clothing, hair, fashion accessories, ETC that were only available for that one event. There's actually a database of past event items online.

King @Sbenny & Queen @Debby have provided an incredible MOD going forward, but on social media there are sellers who (for a fee) will add certain past event items to a person's Android "Kim K Hollywood" game.

What I am trying to figure out is how they are able to do this? What software could they be using, and how could we do that?

My research led me nowhere. I know some people use Hex Editing to add certain values to other games, but that is super complicated and doesn't seem like the fit to this situation.

Any ideas?

Ashron

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have been wandering the same thing...sbenny told me that in the next update he would try to unlock the clothing or modify diamonds.
I have noticed recently that lots of ppl have been wandering the same thing as you and I so 🤞🤞that enough ppl wanting the same thing will get results..this is the best mod that I have found for cash, energy and kstars

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
If @Sbenny , the legend that he is, actually takes the time to add the past clothings into the MOD that would be EPIC! I would totally pay higher SB Points for that. It's literally what every KKH player wants lol

I know on the official Kim K: Hollywood forum there are two posted threads which include databases of all past event items - as well as one with all 24 VIP quest items.

If I knew how to do it, I'd try myself lol

LoveAlwaysAZ

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I think it's possible using gameguardian by changing the item id

Really? I'm very familiar with game guardian and use it to modify game values/currency that are already present - but I'm not sure how a software like that could add items into a game.

Nor how we could determine the exact code of an item.

I'm up for some brainstorming tho, and appreciate your response!