How to avoid detection when hacking Tasty Town?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
I use Game Guardian to hack coins, diamonds, level and to be honest pretty much anything in this game. The problem I have is as soon as I hack any value my game is blocked to other players. This means nobody can visit my restaurant to buy items from my market. It doesn’t stop me from playing or from helping other players in other ways.

I tried using an ID device changer app to change my IMEI in case it was being stopped that way but that didn’t work.

I think that it’s my game ID number that must be blocked from anybody being able to visit.

I was hoping either somebody could take a look and see if there is a way to avoid detection or give me some pointers as to what I could try myself.

Edit:

I have analysed the Apk but can’t see any dlls. I have a feeling that modding this game is way beyond what I could manage.

I see there’s a libChefParadise.so file which I think I would need IDA to attempt to mod but I don’t have that and can’t seem to find any working versions anywhere to download. Maybe somebody could take a look to see if there’s a way round this hacking detection for me.
Post automatically merged:

I know this game probably isn’t very popular so not likely anyone wants to take a look at it but I thought I’d update as far as I’ve got.

I must say I am in no way a modder. I can use Game Guardian but that’s about as far as my hacking skills go.

I’ve managed to disassemble the libChefParadise.so file using Ghidra as I didn’t have access to IDA Pro. I can see a couple of references when I search the word “hack”. Not sure if this is where the blocking of my market is occurring.

I shall keep looking and trying to learn if I can mod anything in this game. If any experts fancy taking a little look and can see what I need to do then any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

KLABR8

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Imei is mostly for your gsm network "mobile carrier" jumping levels in a server game fast will notify devs that youre hacking, happened to me back on towerkeepers so i learnt to hack currency like 1 mil or so because its the premium currency the maintence look for example: gems like coc, rubies in dragons of atlantis, gold in hero hunters :)

sammax71

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for your reply.

I have found a way round the hack detection but it's quite hard work but worth it once the game is established.

KLABR8

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Youre right some are hard work and have high maintenance then theres a few that have low.. ive had a fair share of knocking into some like frag pro shooter and dawn of titans