Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent) Musicizer!
Device
OnePlus 1 - Huawei P10 Lite Android Oreo
Country
Italy

"...supporting our website will encourage us to keep up our work and will help us with server expenses..."

We decided to make some of our apps available only for VIP members, to decrease the chance of ruining a game (especially online ones) and to have lower chances to let game developers patch some of our hacks, so with a small donation you will become a VIP member at sbenny.com, and with VIP come special VIP perks and privileges explained below, including a HUGE THANK YOU from me and all the Staff members of sbenny.com <3

If you'd like to become one of our Exclusive VIP members & begin enjoying the coveted perks at Sbenny.com:

YEARLY VIP
You can become a YEARLY PREMIUM Member with a donation of just €99.99 (or the equivalent in USD). You will become a YEARLY VIP User and a YEARLY PREMIUM User at USERSDOWNLOAD.COM.
This means, you will lose your PREMIUM & VIP privileges after 1 year, then you can decide to upgrade once again to YEARLY VIP or switch to LIFETIME VIP if you think it better fits your needs.

Features:
• Full access to our VIP AREA for 365 Days
• Priority Staff Support
• Exclusive "VIP" badge
• Exclusive Username style
• Ability to request Username changes
• Free upgrade of your user at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
to the PREMIUM status for 365 Days

• Priority Game/App Requests
• No SB Cash required to unlock paid content
• No URL Shortener (short.sbenny.com) before downloading VIP mods

• No Advertisements at Usersdownload.com

Price comparison about VIP memberships:

Sbenny.com:
Yearly VIP Membership (single vip donation) : 99.99€

Other sites:
• No Yearly VIP Memberships at all, just expensive monthly vip donations
• 20€/month =
240€/year for just the VIP without any other advantages while our Yearly VIP is just 99,99€

As you can see, our quality services gives you a lot more in terms of features and assistance, and they're also a lot more cheap, compared to what other sites offer: €240.00 vs €99.00 which means we're 2.5 times cheaper than others, and we still offer more quality services to our community.
donationbutton.png
STEPS TO FOLLOW TO DONATE
  1. Follow this simple procedure (or click the "DONATE" button above). Select the proper package to receive your VIP status. Your account will be immediately upgraded to VIP.
  2. Make a free account at our
    You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
    and take note of the username of this account, too, because you'll need to send its username to Sbenny in order to have it upgraded
    ;
  3. You will receive a thank you private conversation message here at the forum, it's enough to reply to it with your Usersdownload.com's account username.
  4. I will give you the PREMIUM access as soon as I can, after verifying the transaction. It usually takes about 10 minutes but if I am AFK (especially if I am sleeping :sleepy: or very very busy, it could require up to 24 hours). Don't panic. Just wait patiently and you'll receive a PM from me, stating you've been upgraded to PREMIUM!

If you're interested in supporting us, from the Upgrade panel you can send single small donations or even recurring (monthly) donations to support the site. Please note these donations don't result in a VIP membership upgrade, but are only used as a way to support the site and all the community.

Please also note we usually make contests/events with VIP and/or PREMIUM as a prize so if you can't support us with a donation, you can still get your VIP membership!

Also (introduced on June 2018), you have now the possibility to unlock newly created VIP content by using SB Cash so that you're not required to pay any money. More info about it here: News! - Sbenny.com 2.0 is here [beta]

Please read:
• Always ensure the game you want is up to date before becoming a VIP member. If outdated, ask for an update first, and then donate to become a VIP;
• We are not in any way responsible for any temporary or permanent bans due to the usage of our VIP hacks. They are usually with very low ban chance, but there's still some small chances of getting caught;
• Being a VIP doesn't mean you can be unrespectful. You still have to follow rules and guidelines and, the most important thing, you must respect others;
• You NEVER annoy or bother us, so don't hesitate to contact us anytime if you need help. We're a very friendly community and we're ready to help when needed;
• You're not forced to, but you're welcome to share your opinion about your VIP membership, by leaving a post here: What do you think about our VIP membership?

Our Refund Policy:
Unlike other sites, we offer a refund policy to our users, but you may ask for a refund only if ALL the following circumstances apply:

1) You're a VIP member since less than 48 hours
2) You did NOT download any VIP games yet
3) You did NOT reply to any of the VIP topics yet

If you meet these requirements, you can apply for a Refund. Just send me a PM explaining the situation and I will be glad to send your money back!

If you have any questions about your Special VIP Membership Purchase, please send me, @Sbenny , a private message! I'll be happy to give you personalized service! :)

Thank you,

The Staff of Sbenny.com

Last edited:
A

Ads Manager

Sbenny

Sbenny

🖥 Senior Developer
Staff member
Admin
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
SB Cash
Country Flags (Permanent) Musicizer!
Device
OnePlus 1 - Huawei P10 Lite Android Oreo
Country
Italy
VIP POLICY/TERMS/FEATURES UPDATED TODAY, June 22th 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.