How to cheat Chapters : Interactive Story Banned

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,684 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mayourii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Soo.. I just want to share in case you are addicted to Chapters but got banned notification, reinstall the game and still got banned 😁

First, I realized this is not about amount of your diamonds but their security system detect the hack (because I am new to the game and just made one purchase)

Here is my tricks to keep playing

1. Let the game loading, right before it open the home screen turn the data off
2. Scroll the book you wish to play and click play (turn on the data for loading), right before the story appear turn it off
3. Play with data off until you have to make premium choice. Then you can turn data on till the chapter finish
4. If you want to buy new diamond, do not buy it from home screen. Buy it in the middle of story (when you make premium choice)
5. Repeat the step to play the next chapter

I know its kinda annoying, but since I love the game but buying real diamonds is too much.. sooo.. this is the way ✌

Fyi : I'm using game version and lucky patcher from Detox

Last edited:

Frankiediva25

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It happened to me too 😭 but this method didn't work for me, I tried so many times wihh this and Uninstalled and installed and nothing it still finds my old account.. I tried it on my old phone and it let me {don't know why when it was with the same Google account lol} so now I have to start all over again! I hope there is a solution to getting the old account back.. Lost all of my game play 😢😢

Frankiediva25

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's just canceled my new account on my old phone too just now 🙄😭 they must have upped security alot..

Mayourii

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well I do not connect my game to google play or facebook. Can you try to disconnect it first and it should work well

Last edited:

CriisK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This worked for me, and I have my facebook account connected. Thank you so much for sharing!!

Rafa1994

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks you so much, i just gotta banned, but i love this game so much, thanks

GG91

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much for the advice))) I already wanted to tear down the game((

penname

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This works well for me! Thank you so much for sharing.

ltqtrang

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Well I think CrazyMaple is very serious about using Lucky Patcher to buy Diamonds and Tickets. I tried to mod this game on a different device and I got banned right after I made the first purchase. But I tried your way to play and magically, it works quite well.

Rxena

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Now they updated the app n the workaround doesnt work anymore 😭, any other methods?

CathCath

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Please help... i can't play this game due to the same error about my account being closed because of abnormality. I don't know how to create a new account or delete my old account that was banned... please help, anyone? Thanks in advance to who ever has a good heart that will help me.. btw i have an android phone