How to confess?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,099 happy users since 2014.
Register

Madmaxx03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
So guys I'm here to ask a question. How can I tell this girl my feelings for her? When I was too shy to tell her that. And it's a very complicated situation I am right now cuz this very girl I like is also my best friend.
Can you guys give me some advice on this matter.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
First of all. How old are you? Highschool, college or older? Because that's a factor for the reaction.
As for the advice.... God, why did I'm giving love advice? ive never been in a relationship before myself. But, according to my romance book and day to day observation. Let's maybe try to find out about her feelings about you, like you are a best friend right? That's something, or maybe try to ask some of your mutual friends, preferably girls since they usually know, gossip and all. Or, if you are not dense like 99% of the male population, try to look at her reaction yourself, you know subtle things like extended physical contact, shy smile from here. Anything really! And if you sure you get all the sign, go confess to her. Do it, really because if you do like her, the last thing you want is someone to try to 'steal' her from you due to your own lack action. In shorts.... Man up! Tell her and don't afraid of rejection. Think positively and make us proud son! Go get them tiger!

Madmaxx03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
First of all. How old are you? Highschool, college or older? Because that's a factor for the reaction.
As for the advice.... God, why did I'm giving love advice? ive never been in a relationship before myself. But, according to my romance book and day to day observation. Let's maybe try to find out about her feelings about you, like you are a best friend right? That's something, or maybe try to ask some of your mutual friends, preferably girls since they usually know, gossip and all. Or, if you are not dense like 99% of the male population, try to look at her reaction yourself, you know subtle things like extended physical contact, shy smile from here. Anything really! And if you sure you get all the sign, go confess to her. Do it, really because if you do like her, the last thing you want is someone to try to 'steal' her from you due to your own lack action. In shorts.... Man up! Tell her and don't afraid of rejection. Think positively and make us proud son! Go get them tiger!
I told her and I was rejected I feel very broken 😔 right now man 💔 she just tells me she already like another guy and she is looking at me just like a younger brother and nothing else I will never gonna face her again it is very embarrassing you know idk what else to do while typing this I feel my tears 😭 is going to fall anytime now.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Oh, well. That's.... Unfortunate. But yeah. It's suck. But that's life, if she's already have someone then at least that's mean you spared from a future heartbreak. I'm no expert but if you really love someone then i suppose you must respect their choice and be happy fot them. Life is not fair, and yeah i experience the same thing, twice. But doesn't mean you have to mop or even hate her.

Madmaxx03

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you man for giving me an advice even thought she did not accept my love for her your kind words giving me hope.

And I decide to stay still on her side I can endured that pain because I love her so much and I just realized that reason is enough to me to forgive her after rejecting me I will be happy for her and that guy.

I am going to be happy just too see her smile and even if my heart ache seeing her with that other guy. That's love to sacrifice for someone you love.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
That's the spirit! You my friend just opened a new level in love, sacrifice and acceptance. True, loving someone is not about making you happy or making someone "yours" but rather making your love ones happy regardless of your own feeling. That's my friend was awesome