How To Create a Business Card (Photoshop)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,980 happy users since 2014.
Register

Janina

⚔E.L.I.T.E⚔
Member for 5 years
In the modern world a small piece of paper named “a business card” serves mostly for enlarging the number of useful contacts for your own business. However, the design of a card also tells something about your personality and your attitude to business 🤔

A wisely chosen business card design may evoke sympathy to your company even without knowing you well. That’s why it so essential to have a truly stunning business card. Here in Vectr we will guide you through the process of creating a unique two-sided business card which will not leave you unnoticed!

Step 1
In the very beginning, we set the canvas size in the Pages section from the left side of your workspace. We use the standart business card size - 85mm x 55mm.
GIF.gif

Step 2
Now it is high time to start the design 😄 We have to create the colorful layers of the business card with the help of the rectangle shape and color them in the Background change section. Take into account please, Vectr also allows you to enter the code of the color you are looking for.
GIF1.gif

STEP 3
Then upload e-mail, location and phone logos by using the Upload button. It’s better to choose .PNG format because it allows you to import logos with the transparent background. In order to control the layers (move objects forward and back) workspace Tools were used.
GIF2.gif

Let’s adjust the layers by resizing them and changing their color. Take into account please, Vectr allows you to enter the code of the color you would like to use (you may do in the Background change section mentioned above).
GIF3.gif

Step 4
In order to add up some contact information, we use the Text tool. It allows you to place the text wherever you want by selecting the text box and dragging it; you may also color the text, set its size and choose the best font for your business card.
GIF4.gif

Step 5
When the backside of the business card is ready, there’s no need to close the document with this design - just create a new page in the Pages section of the existing file: it will allow you to switch between designs quickly and compare them. Convenient, right? 😉 Set the size of the page again to start working on the frontside and repeat the manipulations with adding layers.
GIF5.gif

Step 6
The sixth step is the easiest one: add the decorative white lines with the Pen tool.Don’t forget to use Grid & Snapping for creating the precise graphics.
GIF6.gif

STEP 7
Finally, after adding the name of the card owner, the design is completely done! 🎉
GIF8.gif

Look what you got!

GL Hadez

Attachments

pastel

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 5 years
THANK U FOR THE TUTORIAL! FAST AND EASY. My lil sis started her business months ago. I wanna help her create her own business card 😂

AlanLee

Addicted Lv3️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thank you.Let me try first☺

PoorKid028

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
awesome. I'm trying to make one for my parents' business