📖 Tutorial How to Create MOD MENU for | il2cpp.so | and other native android games

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 3 years
Please speak english , i don't understand your language.

Dhojho

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hello good morning, I am trying to modify the coin Master game, I managed to change the values of the spins, but when the original values no longer exist, the game says I am out of the internet. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to modify the game or am I doing something wrong. thanks for the answers, thanks

Galaxy07

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello good morning, I am trying to modify the coin Master game, I managed to change the values of the spins, but when the original values no longer exist, the game says I am out of the internet. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to modify the game or am I doing something wrong. thanks for the answers, thanks
Coin Master is completely server sided. forget about it, I've already tried long ago.

Dhojho

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
ok, thank you, i will practice in other games.

hapythereal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I could use some help, because the MOD Menu makes the game crash. (Wild Animals Online)
I didn't change anything in it, just added it to the game.
I gave it the permission to be seen on top, but after 3 seconds the game instantly crashes.
Can anyone help me?

ak99515ak

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hello, can someone lend a helping hand? After I get MOD made how can I update the game plus MOD to what ever version comes out? Thanks

Thread currently viewed by: 0 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.