📖 Tutorial How to Create MOD MENU for | il2cpp.so | and other native android games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,737 happy users since 2014.
Register

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
i get this error
Code:
Error:Internal error: (java.lang.ClassNotFoundException) com.google.wireless.android.sdk.stats.IntellijIndexingStats$Index
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.wireless.android.sdk.stats.IntellijIndexingStats$Index
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
    at com.intellij.util.indexing.counters.IndexCounters.<clinit>(IndexCounters.java:34)
    at com.intellij.util.indexing.impl.MapReduceIndex.<init>(MapReduceIndex.java:86)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.backwardRefs.index.CompilerReferenceIndex$CompilerMapReduceIndex.<init>(CompilerReferenceIndex.java:214)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.backwardRefs.index.CompilerReferenceIndex.<init>(CompilerReferenceIndex.java:73)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.backwardRefs.JavaCompilerBackwardReferenceIndex.<init>(JavaCompilerBackwardReferenceIndex.java:12)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.backwardRefs.JavaBackwardReferenceIndexWriter.initialize(JavaBackwardReferenceIndexWriter.java:74)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.backwardRefs.JavaBackwardReferenceIndexBuilder.buildStarted(JavaBackwardReferenceIndexBuilder.java:40)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.IncProjectBuilder.runBuild(IncProjectBuilder.java:358)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.incremental.IncProjectBuilder.build(IncProjectBuilder.java:178)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildRunner.runBuild(BuildRunner.java:138)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildSession.runBuild(BuildSession.java:302)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildSession.run(BuildSession.java:135)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.cmdline.BuildMain$MyMessageHandler.lambda$channelRead0$0(BuildMain.java:229)
    at org.jetbrains.jps.service.impl.SharedThreadPoolImpl.lambda$executeOnPooledThread$0(SharedThreadPoolImpl.java:42)
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
errorhere.JPG

errcr404

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Havanitos

Look, why does this happen? I just decompile and compile again. This is protection ant debugger?

ElReaper

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello everyone , bro i've followed your tuto on garena free fire but it keeps crashing without any force close notice , can you help me or give me some hints?!

mkcs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I am new to programming. I want to connect a memory patch to a switch. In the example where I want to connect 'canShowInMiniMap' to a switch, what should I do?

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
@Havanitos and seekbar code?
Nice work on MOD Menu :) , but you will need to create your own seekbar :p
Post automatically merged:

I am new to programming. I want to connect a memory patch to a switch. In the example where I want to connect 'canShowInMiniMap' to a switch, what should I do?
By Default its already connected, follow the first switch and add more switches.

See all posts in this topic I think I explained somewhere how to do exactly what you ask, when I catch the time I'll make a better tutorial all together full modding sh**

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
The injected menu get detected though the il2cpp file is not modified. How can it be solved? Any relations to how the menu is implemented?
Sorry to hear my friend , not all games use protection, you need to bypass it somehow by reverse e. the lib file function protection on lib or something :)
best luck.

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
try Virtual Space [No Root], to see if it helps.

or follow this tutorial to to make an external MOD Menu, which won't be detected as it doesn't connect with game source files and instead is like a separate app External MM Tut [need experience w/C++, Java

mkcs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sorry to hear my friend , not all games use protection, you need to bypass it somehow by reverse e. the lib file function protection on lib or something :)
best luck.
I have no idea of that as modifying lib files will also get detected. Any signature spoof or bypass tutorials would you suggest?

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I have no idea of that as modifying lib files will also get detected. Any signature spoof or bypass tutorials would you suggest?
as I said, you can follow the external mod menu tutorial