📖 Tutorial How to Create MOD MENU for | il2cpp.so | and other native android games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,724 happy users since 2014.
Register

mkcs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
as I said, you can follow the external mod menu tutorial
I hope someone could upload a completed external MOD Menu project so that I can download and open it in Android Studio to compile without any errors. I followed the tutorial step by step, read it thoroughly, but I still got some errors :(
err.png

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello,

I am making menu mod for sniper3D. But in the AndroidManifest.xml i found this:

1578392394381.png

I cannot find folder prime31 in the decompiled source. I tried with "com.tfg.libs.billing.unity.BillingActivity" but the game was crashed.

Please help me

mrcas

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello,

I found the main activity of this game.

<activity android:configChanges="fontScale|keyboard|keyboardHidden|locale|mcc|mnc|navigation|orientation|screenLayout|screenSize|smallestScreenSize|touchscreen|uiMode" android:label="@String/app_name" android:launchMode="singleTask" android:name="com.tfg.libs.billing.unity.BillingActivity" android:screenOrientation="landscape">
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.intent.action.MAIN"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.LAUNCHER"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.LEANBACK_LAUNCHER"/>
</intent-filter>
<intent-filter>
<action android:name="android.intent.action.VIEW"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.DEFAULT"/>
<category android:name="android.intent.category.BROWSABLE"/>
<data android:host="promo_return" android:scheme="s3d17958337"/>
<data android:host="promo_return_store" android:scheme="s3d17958337"/>
</intent-filter>
</activity>

And the problem is after add patched menu, i cannot recompile the apk. Because of an error which come from google ads smali. The problem only occur when i copied mrikso smali files to game. Without those files, i can recompile normally.

I tried to remove google ads and everything is ok.

Last edited:

mkcs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
as I said, you can follow the external mod menu tutorial
Well, after trendmenous effort, I managed to follow the "external mod tutorial". In fact, it's an old implementation which doesn't support AndroidX. Therefore, using the Android Studio>3.3 to compile the project will cause the error "package android.support.v7.app does not exist". Yet, the "external menu" is similar to the one here which CANNOT bypass the detection of protected games.

Screenshot_20200112-032156_Bleach.png Screenshot_20200112-032135_Bleach.png

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
damn that's some good anticheat, and you're a fast learner like you really made the MOD Menu fast!

at this point maybe search for some functions like: *get_isBanned*, *isbanned*, *isHacker*, *PlayerCheating*, *BanUser* and other keywords because there are several games that are actually like this where they have functions for getting banned.

And if that doesn't work try read/write memory using KittyMemory (run-time patching) to see if you can remove it but you need lots of C++ knowledge

if that doesn't work idk post a thread on this or other forums for help!.

good luck!
Post automatically merged:

@Havanitos thank you so much this tutorial was very detailed and you've made it very easy to understand it.

got the MOD Menu working a while ago, but this time I used a new template which worked all because of you! :))))))))))

mkcs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
damn that's some good anticheat, and you're a fast learner like you really made the MOD Menu fast!

at this point maybe search for some functions like: *get_isBanned*, *isbanned*, *isHacker*, *PlayerCheating*, *BanUser* and other keywords because there are several games that are actually like this where they have functions for getting banned.

And if that doesn't work try read/write memory using KittyMemory (run-time patching) to see if you can remove it but you need lots of C++ knowledge

if that doesn't work idk post a thread on this or other forums for help!.

good luck!
Post automatically merged:

@Havanitos thank you so much this tutorial was very detailed and you've made it very easy to understand it.

got the MOD Menu working a while ago, but this time I used a new template which worked all because of you! :))))))))))
I searched similar keywords in smalis, but none of them appeared. In fact even creating a text file into the lib folder does trigger the 'alarm'. I think only experienced programmers or professional hackers can mod this app since only a few modders can inject the menu mod and bypass the detection. I dunno if it's some hooking, faked hash or signature spoofing. A successful tutorial of modding this app would definitely gain popularity.

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
you aren't supposed to have a string file in lib, but why do you wanna mod that app so bad anyways?

mkcs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
you aren't supposed to have a string file in lib, but why do you wanna mod that app so bad anyways?
It's just an example that any addition/modification of lib files do trigger the 'alarm'. Because this game is so popular and the existing public mod is imperfect, we would like to bypass the detection and add more features to it.

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Popular? Last time I checked it had 100k downloads
What's name I forgot it

mkcs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's "Bleach Brave Souls". After the protection mechanism is launched, the number of successful modders is reduced to less than 3 lol.

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
if you are talking about me, my discord is:

Code:
PixelYT#8150

XxIdkMyNameLolxDxx

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can you pls make an tutorial how to add the buttons and add the offsets to it thats the only thing i meed to know but evryone do t says that??

DivineElixir

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's "Bleach Brave Souls". After the protection mechanism is launched, the number of successful modders is reduced to less than 3 lol.
@ mkcs
It's easy & take less than a minute to bypass such protection. I will try to make time for a tutorial to easily bypass tampering here or at my YouTube channel.