📖 Tutorial How to Create MOD MENU for | il2cpp.so | and other native android games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,070 happy users since 2014.
Register

mkcs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@ mkcs
It's easy & take less than a minute to bypass such protection. I will try to make time for a tutorial to easily bypass tampering here or at my YouTube channel.
Oh my dearest Divine! I have been clicking on your channel every day😭 I am glad to see your reply! I thought we no longer have a mod with 50% of your features! I am new to programming, it's impossible for me to hack on my own lol.

DivineElixir

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Oh my dearest Divine! I have been clicking on your channel every day😭 I am glad to see your reply! I thought we no longer have a mod with 50% of your features! I am new to programming, it's impossible for me to hack on my own lol.
Thanks for your support! I'm very sorry that I can't make time for new mods. Initially, I've already mentioned I left the scene years ago and I'm not a YouTuber nor I'm back. I'm simply 'hacking' for fun & my kids during my free time.

By the way, I don't think I have time to make a detailed tutorial hence I hope these tips could help you & others.

Anyway, if you notice most of my previous mods have xposed modules. In short, to bypass most games that detect tampering, etc, you can simply repackaged the apk then create this MOD Menu. There's many ways out there but if you want a quick test & overview, try XPatch by WindySha to have a better understanding of modding through xposed platform. No root or Xposed installation required. Tested undetected on the latest Bleach version 9.60.

Instructions
1] Run cmd "java -jar xpatch.jar bleach.apk" that will output a repackaged apk
2] Decompile the repackaged apk using your preferred method
3] Lastly, start modding on this MOD Menu here & recompiled. Done!

No promise but probably I' will do a short video on the above example later.
Post automatically merged:

Regards to modding Bleach: Brave Souls, you might also want to disable some new detection that prevent you from executing mods. On this, try Teletrik 'JustAssembly' software to compare dumped files between version 9.41 & the latest 9.60. You will notice differences & the new KLab implementations. However, good news is that KLab currently obviously cut cost & went on this tampering protection. This mean you won't get ban because 'abnormal pattern detection' mechanism is out since v8.20 but back on v9.41 & now out again replacing Tampering & Hash protection only.

Last edited:

Asna

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Divine somthing i didnt understand what i do after just assbembly ?

Feitan76

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey divine I watched ur video but when I try to patch the apk with patch it results unsigned apk and it got error so what should I do !
And thanks for all what u did for us

Hey divine I watched ur video but when I try to patch the apk with patch it results unsigned apk and it got error so what should I do !
And thanks for all what u did for us

Progidio

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The mod my friend did works in phone but in emulator it won’t open any solution divine?

Thanks for your support! I'm very sorry that I can't make time for new mods. Initially, I've already mentioned I left the scene years ago and I'm not a YouTuber nor I'm back. I'm simply 'hacking' for fun & my kids during my free time.

By the way, I don't think I have time to make a detailed tutorial hence I hope these tips could help you & others.

Anyway, if you notice most of my previous mods have xposed modules. In short, to bypass most games that detect tampering, etc, you can simply repackaged the apk then create this MOD Menu. There's many ways out there but if you want a quick test & overview, try XPatch by WindySha to have a better understanding of modding through xposed platform. No root or Xposed installation required. Tested undetected on the latest Bleach version 9.60.

Instructions

Regards to modding Bleach: Brave Souls, you might also want to disable some new detection that prevent you from executing mods. On this, try Teletrik 'JustAssembly' software to compare dumped files between version 9.41 & the latest 9.60. You will notice differences & the new KLab implementations. However, good news is that KLab currently obviously cut cost & went on this tampering protection. This mean you won't get ban because 'abnormal pattern detection' mechanism is out since v8.20 but back on v9.41 & now out again replacing Tampering & Hash protection only.
The mod my friend did works in phone but in pc emulator it won’t open, do u know why god divine?

Feitan76

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The mod my friend did works in phone but in emulator it won’t open any solution divine?

The mod my friend did works in phone but in pc emulator it won’t open, do u know why god divine?
Did u manage to create mod menu bro !

Procrastinator

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can someone teach me how to make a external MOD Menu for a game known as "Forward Assault".. I'll pay for them
Pls

mkcs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years

Instructions

Thank you God Divine! The bypass works in the easiest and quickest way. Also, may I ask you some questions about which keywords to search in order to achieve some special modding features?

Feitan76

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you God Divine! The bypass works in the easiest and quickest way. Also, may I ask you some questions about which keywords to search in order to achieve some special modding features?
Hey pls teach me bro how to make one for bbs

Last edited:

DivineElixir

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sure, I will reveal soon. I forgot & just need to either start from scratch or search for my mod list which is either deleted or misplaced as my kids now never play this game.

Anyway, I believe most are getting the wrong idea of my bypass concept.

My main intention is to utilize the 'power' of xposed modules & Virtual Hook which can do more 'damage' to most games. You could also bypass by disabling the tampering detection offset & write directly to the library instead. In short, it's a long list where the limit is your creativity.

Hey pls teach me bro how to make one for bbs
No promise but first I will need to edit & improve this ModMenu code by mrikso for or probably create an automated script or program for beginners & easy usage.

Last edited:

Feitan76

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sure, I will reveal soon. I forgot & just need to either start from scratch or search for my mod list which is either deleted or misplaced as my kids now never play this game.

My main intention is to utilize the 'power' of xposed modules & Virtual Hook which can do more 'damage' to most games. You could also bypass by disabling the tampering detection offset & write directly to the library instead. In short, it's a long list where the limit is your creativity.

No promise but first I will need to edit & improve this ModMenu code by mrikso for or probably create an automated script or program for beginners & easy usage.
Can u pls explain how to repackage the apk coz when I try to do it like u showed us it results unsigned apk and idk how to attach the mod menu with the game

mkcs

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years

I would be eager to learn more about manually disabling the tampering detection, if it's not very hard to do so. As for the il2cpp file, is it hash verified such that any modifications would trigger the 'alarm'? Using the menu method to mod would create a long list of codes lol.

Kolan Hacker

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I made an owl menu on this template thank you.It was not very difficult. I can put my menu in the open access. Desktop 20-02-2020 21-05-48-66.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Progidio

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Still waiting if someone can help me run this in emulators, because instantly closes..

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
@mkcs No problem ;) , just remove them clear your code , you can build only MOD Menu and run it on emulator after you finish your code then add the stuff into apk. Play Around ;)

@mkcs Sorry i didnt look at Attchs. Dont remove that lines you wont be able to toggle off , source need more work to finish , but this still can MOD Menu games :)

abegailabesamis06

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Nice work on MOD Menu :) , but you will need to create your own seekbar :p

By Default its already connected, follow the first switch and add more switches.

See all posts in this topic I think I explained somewhere how to do exactly what you ask, when I catch the time I'll make a better tutorial all together full modding sh**
@Havanitos how to make offset hack automatically injected without using toggle. i mean when you load menu it had automatically injected without using toogles?