📖 Tutorial How to Create MOD MENU for | il2cpp.so | and other native android games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,832 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dhojho

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello good morning, I am trying to modify the coin Master game, I managed to change the values of the spins, but when the original values no longer exist, the game says I am out of the internet. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to modify the game or am I doing something wrong. thanks for the answers, thanks

Galaxy07

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello good morning, I am trying to modify the coin Master game, I managed to change the values of the spins, but when the original values no longer exist, the game says I am out of the internet. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to modify the game or am I doing something wrong. thanks for the answers, thanks
Coin Master is completely server sided. forget about it, I've already tried long ago.

hapythereal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I could use some help, because the MOD Menu makes the game crash. (Wild Animals Online)
I didn't change anything in it, just added it to the game.
I gave it the permission to be seen on top, but after 3 seconds the game instantly crashes.
Can anyone help me?

ak99515ak

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hello, can someone lend a helping hand? After I get mod made how can I update the game plus mod to what ever version comes out? Thanks

PixelYT

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@ak99515ak You just need to go the same functions that you modded and see the new offset (if it is changed in new update) and then just use the same value with that new offset.

Last edited:

m0rse

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Is there any way to draw bitmaps in MOD Menu, because when i try to attach it to the game and run, the game crashes as soon as i call the bitmap draw function but it works well if i use the menu externally.

I tried both res drawable and asset manager method.

The game is Pubgm

InfinityWolf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, I've modded unity games since 2017, is there anyone here to help me with an issue? I have old MOD Menu code from when I modded a game before the developers made it il2cpp, and i want to know what i can do to possibly make a menu for the new version.

GtcTurbo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
guys the tutorial makes the libKittyMemory.so with android studio, it is possible decompiler libKittyMemory ?
I have modified several games with this tutorial but I have this question...

how can i put this to MOD Menu?

here the code, does anyone know how to add to MOD Menu MrIkso
Seek bar

Code:
OBFUSCATE("SeekBar_seekbar name_1_10"), //You can edit the numbers to change the bar lenght