How to Disable Auto-Update (continue playing modded version while waiting mod updates)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,724 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
HOW TO DISABLE "Auto-Update" to continue playing modded versions while awaiting mod updates

Its quite simple . . .
Watch my video "Pro Tip" below.
It takes just seconds to do,

As you all know we modders also have families, jobs, school, etc. so while we do try to keep mods updated its not always as fast as you may want. When you disable the auto update you may continue on mod (same version) , then when modder releases the updated mod you can uninstall the old version to install the update.

I hope my pro tip video tutorial helps make your gaming experience a bit more enjoyable (or at least helpful LOL )

Jkabak

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What if the game already updated before we turned off the auto update? Is there a way to bypass the message that says update to continue?

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
What if the game already updated before we turned off the auto update? Is there a way to bypass the message that says update to continue?
No, unfortunately if already updated your playstore you can only disable for future update

supratim29

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
even though i knew this trick still its a great tutorial susieq

skali

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
aw snap!... banned before i got to watch it. any alternate link guys?

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
How about making SBenny youtube videos be unlisted so that we can prolong its post life? :) we can just share the link to others, if they really want, or it can be posted here in the forums. :)

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month