How to disable auto update (to continue modded version while waiting mod updates)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,477 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
HOW TO DISABLE "Auto-Update" to continue playing modded versions while awaiting mod updates

Its quite simple . . .
Watch my video "Pro Tip" below.
It takes just seconds to do,

As you all know we modders also have families, jobs, school, etc. so while we do try to keep mods updated its not always as fast as you may want. When you disable the auto update you may continue on mod (same version) , then when modder releases the updated mod you can uninstall the old version to install the update.

I hope my pro tip video tutorial helps make your gaming experience a bit more enjoyable (or at least helpful LOL )

Lava303

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have tested it at Angry Birds Match but dont worked. Everytime says i must do the update.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
How awesome it would be, if this were so simple!! Unfortunately, I must concur with @Lava303 , this doesn't work with most modded games. @SusieQ™ , you know I hate to disagree with you, especially because I'm usually wrong when I do.:confused:

Yet, almost all of my modded games do not show up in Google Play "My Apps and Games" list, under the Installed tab (although, many of them do show in the Library tab, if I've installed the Play Store version, in the past). Could this be because I have yet to root my device, thus unable to pass Google's signature verification? Does anyone else have all of their modded games listed in the same place, under the Installed tab of "My Apps and Games "?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User