How to farm sb cash

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,642 happy users since 2014.
Register

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
You need to interact with the website. Comment, answer threads, create new ones, like, get liked, follow and be followed. Basically be a part of it and not just watch from the sidelines ^_^
well i get follows/likes, comment stuff and its still not much cash. Sbenny was talking about being active and then getting daily login rewards but i guess i'm just not active enough( scared to picture what you need to actually do to be active now.

PhatBlackKid

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Farming SB Points there ya go m8. Have fun
Post automatically merged:

Farming SB Points there ya go m8. Have fun

IEarthan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello, Likes or Getting Followed won't give you SB Points anymore. You get like 200 SB Points for making a review about any movie, game or book; you get 25 cash for posting a shared APK/game, 60 cash for each upload you make in Ebook or Audiobook. Also you can Record and share the Gameplay of Apps downloaded from this site (in youtube) & get 400 SB Points.
Check this Link: 🤑 How to farm SB Points at sbenny.com 🤑

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
well i get follows/likes, comment stuff and its still not much cash. Sbenny was talking about being active and then getting daily login rewards but i guess i'm just not active enough( scared to picture what you need to actually do to be active now.
Ok, so 2 things :D

1- It's been said that uploading stuff is not necessary but that it's definitely the right path which leads me to the idea that your involvement with the forum should be related to the more "content" side of things...Books, Games, Emulators, etc, etc, etc....things that i'm not interested in at all and therefore the 2nd point.
2- Don't force yourself to do something you don't like :) If you feel like your place is in general chat, people's profiles and the General category then that's perfect :D ♥ to be honest, i don't see this "Active User" being a thing for too long...it's simply not fair to not call you an Active User when i've seen you around more than some of the people that have the badge :) you are just as worthy if not even more. Take that like :D is not much but it's yours!

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ok, so 2 things :D

1- It's been said that uploading stuff is not necessary but that it's definitely the right path which leads me to the idea that your involvement with the forum should be related to the more "content" side of things...Books, Games, Emulators, etc, etc, etc....things that i'm not interested in at all and therefore the 2nd point.
2- Don't force yourself to do something you don't like :) If you feel like your place is in general chat, people's profiles and the General category then that's perfect :D ♥ to be honest, i don't see this "Active User" being a thing for too long...it's simply not fair to not call you an Active User when i've seen you around more than some of the people that have the badge :) you are just as worthy if not even more. Take that like :D is not much but it's yours!
Then you have to take my like. Well I have some cash and using bank to gain interest so i probably wont spend all of it and leave my self with 0. But for new genuine users there might be a problem

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Then you have to take my like. Well I have some cash and using bank to gain interest so i probably wont spend all of it and leave my self with 0. But for new genuine users there might be a problem
The funny thing is that the bank grants you interests until you have a grand total of around 7k....which is absurd since there are mods that cost around 20k from what i've heard :D Sbennytopia is getting weird for reasons not that big but it's a process, me thinks!

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
The funny thing is that the bank grants you interests until you have a grand total of around 7k....which is absurd since there are mods that cost around 20k from what i've heard :D Sbennytopia is getting weird for reasons not that big but it's a process, me thinks!
oh dear thank god i unlock game that costs around 25 credits mostly

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
I have followed you and liked your post so you have some SB Points

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!