How to find out which value is correct one?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

ywaa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi guys,

First of all, excuse my English as a second language

I just started to hack myself and got IDA PRO 7.0.
However, I am kinda suicidal by facing a bunch of alien languages.
Most of the tutorials come with easy search by GetPurchase or already determined functions.
My game does not show any of that.

Can someone please explain how you guys do this?
Code Xref does not make much sense to me.

This link is my google drive that you can check .so files.
.so is from armebi and (1).so is from armebiv7

ida - Google Drive

ATheDarkRider

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
To be able to use IDA Pro, firstly your aim should be what is the main thing you want to change/hack. My recommendation would be to use "Lucky Patcher " if you just wanna do some cracking or anything related to it. It is much easier for everyone if he/she is interested in the cracking type work

In-case if you are fixed, that you just want to use IDA Pro then you should not look for "how to crack this game or that game", but you should look for "how to use IDA Pro for cracking things up or changing things up".

Simple Terms:
=========
Learn the basics of the program and its language. If you can learn the basics then great you have crossed up the half road. You can easily change up things in your way. If you want some sources related to how to use this program then I have listed some of them below,

* https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/833955/Binary-Cracking-Byte-Patching-with-IDA-Pro

* https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/general-programming-and-reversing/263195-reverse-engineering-tutorial-1-ida-pro-reclass-quake-wallhack.html [Great tutorial but if you don't wanna read it & want visual type things (pointing to videos) then check up the given below link]. (However, the Goal is to teach you to What to do not How to do it).

* [Visual, teaches everything related to what you want to].

That's all! Hope this helps.

ywaa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for helping me out.

However I do not find any helpful information from links that you provided.

I have my aims to change values such as VIP level, damage, drop late and more.
But I can not find anything cuz non of their codes are labeled as purchase or player.

Even from your second links, OP search for health and there is data but my side.

Should I get some sort of different plug in? In case that is why I can not read any of it?

Last edited:

ATheDarkRider

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

Sorry for the late response, but I have to take a deeper look here in the app codes. Actually, I was busy the whole day so tomorrow I will check up all the things for which you are trying to aim for.

If I could find up the things in the code that you are aiming for [as I am not gonna play the game after checking what is it like] but however I will search for the codes and thanks as your statement gave me an upper hand,

===========================================
"I have my aims to change values such as VIP level, damage, drop late and more."

So related to that I will first try to find it in another software that I use. After that, I will disassemble it in the IDA pro program. After finding the required things, I will share it either in a video format or either in images.

Additional Notes:
I actually got interested in the game codes when I wasn't able to found it so I will code it out anyway. Though would require some time for it. Also wanted to know as I couldn't find it through searches, is this game as stated VIP level is online or offline based?

And could you also (if possible) share the results you got from the searches as you stated in the first comment,

"Most of the tutorials come with easy search by GetPurchase or already determined functions. My game does not show any of that.

Code Xref does not make much sense to me".

If the tutorials you mentioned is not related to the game [with the implementation of .lib files] then it's ok you don't need to share them.

If they are can you please share them so I can focus more properly rather than going up with little knowledge of the game.

Patiently waiting for your reply.

ywaa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi again,

First of all, deeply appreciate your prompt response. This game is based on an online server I assume. I tried GG with several ways such as speed hack or fuzzy search.
It only changed the way that it looks inc stat.

I could manage to find values what I potentially want to mod it by dissembling Classes.dex file. Have not to figure out which one is which and I could not debug this dex file thus been finding out how to debug.
In that dex file, the following functions are available to search.

-Level, Player, Purchase, GetPayment, GetTotalPay (Which I assume this can be *VIP Level), SetTotalPay, GetGoods, GetExtra and etc

*VIP level is based on the amount of In app payment.

Originally I mentioned
"I have my aims to change values such as VIP level, damage, drop late and more."
but these are what I want to change but hidden values I could not find at all.

Also, the manifesto is read only.

Hope this helps you.

Kind regards,

ATheDarkRider

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

Just an update. I was able to find the files & have changed up the codes. But if this game is online/offline workable then two things will take place.

==============================================
1) The store that is accessible either online/offline will be able to purchase things making it workable; as the program scripts payment info is missing. Why this happens,

Reason#1:
The game doesn't process cash directly to the owner of the game but rather the game's server account like [google play or any gaming server] makes a script that process like payment.

Reason#2:
The script of the game is changed so the script will act as a null file that will make the app purchase for free.

2) If the game is online server based and a player account is required to make then you will have to start over with a new account as default settings will take place with the hack you made. In this way, your hack would work as the normal settings made for the game.

In simple terms:
The hack would work as a normal file and hence all the changes you made will occur as if it is a normal file or the default program/Apk.

Reason to start with a new account:
Just to avoid the loss of current account you are using. If the game works perfectly then you can use that new account. But if you want to make changes to the current account then do the same steps with your current account accessed. But first, try this out with a new account for safety precautions.

How to code out?
Replace the first 2 hex codes with "zero" to make it undefinable with the script.

In simple terms:
Replace the first two hex codes with zero to make the hack workable as the scripts or the game code would recognize it as,

* For purchase: Payment has been paid as the hex codes contain the payment information processing script.

* For stat boost or power boost: Replacing first two hex codes with zero would make it act like infinity Atk boost or power.

In case of codes not working:
If the Hex codes are not working then,

* For payment use code "0" [first hex code]
* For attacking, etc use code "0" [first hex code only]

Additional notes:
This thing isn't tested by me properly so firstly make a copy of that Apk & Zip file then work on it. Replace/Change the code and it will work out.

That's All! Hope this helps.

Last edited:

ywaa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Holy crap! You are a hack of genius!

I still have not found out how to do and find exact code haha I will spend my weekend to figure out how to do.

Thank you so much for helping me out!

ATheDarkRider

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hehe, your welcome it was a pleasure to help ya. It's simple the script will change when you change the first hex code with "0". It same as boot sector virus [pointing to blue/black screen error of death]. It changes the first "1 MB" of the boot sector files and replaces it with zero that is why this error happens. It's the same with the scripts.

Also, note that the classes.dex files take a huge amount of time to load so don't do anything and let it load. Do some other stuff till then & don't bring it to not responding state.

To be able to understand this alien language if you are interested then take online classes [free ones not paid ones] to understand them. Search for free online classes there are many sources for it. I have listed some of them.

* https://www.datacamp.com [R & Python]
* Free Online Programming Courses – Learn Programming | Alison
* Khan Academy

That's All! Hope this helps