How to get started with creating mods/mod menu's for android games ?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,783 happy users since 2014.
Register

Dulge

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
So basically im wanting to get into modding and creating my own mods/scripts and other cool things. The only problem is im wanting to get into creating mods for the android games side. Ive been doing so much research to find a way for creating mods for Android games but all of them seem to not give a solution or guide at all but just tools to hack that arnt very useful because im wanting to create and not download. I know that for the PC game side there are many tutorials and guides. I know that you'll need to know how to reverse engineer, C++ or C# and youll need to know how to use cheat engine or any other memory scanner. But my question is were to get started with creating mods for android games? What language is required and ways to bypass anti-cheat for the games? What do programs do i need to install? I have some programming experience in another language so i know the basics of coding/programming.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
There are plenty of tuts on site , sift through them , Im sure you'll find some useful stuff

Dulge

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I did try but didnt see anything from scratch. Most are for parts of hacking and not so much starting out

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Most are from scratch with the software needed

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Go through this guide first ..

Get a suitable apk to practise on .

You'll also need to know how to activate Net.Reflecter

Post automatically merged:

If you're familiar with all those then , this tut is for MOD Menu's

Dulge

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ah yes i saw that, thanks. But i do realize that not a lot of the tutorials are continuous and leave you with some knowledge but were do you end up going from there?

But thanks for more sources, a quick question though. What language is used to create those mods and mod menu's we see?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
If you can do those then you can go on to using IDA Pro and other methods .

The language is mostly C+

Ah yes i saw that, thanks. But i do realize that not a lot of the tutorials are continuous and leave you with some knowledge but were do you end up going from there?

But thanks for more sources, a quick question though. What language is used to create those mods and mod menu's we see?

Dulge

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok thanks. Sorry for my curiosity. Im really just interested in the hacking side of android games and want to understand more. Wouldn't i need to know and learn how to use a good memory scanner to actually create hacks however? Like cheat engine or something else.

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Ok thanks. Sorry for my curiosity. Im really just interested in the hacking side of android games and want to understand more. Wouldn't i need to know and learn how to use a good memory scanner to actually create hacks however? Like cheat engine or something else.
There are different methods of hacking as I said if you can do the basics first , then you can progress on to other methods ..
As for memory scanner stuff I guess you would need to learn how to use game guardian .
If its cheat engine youre interested in , the web has tutorials you can go through

Linch

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Пожалуйста,помогите как создать мод без пк