📲 Tutorial (OUTDATED) HOW TO HACK EVIL HUNTER TYCOON USING HTTPCANARY

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,936 happy users since 2014.
Register

xprince

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i think the mail is secret on this topic ! love this topic

Iro4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have a problem on patching canary with LP, i've tried all combination but it give me crash instead.. Do i need root?

Tokyo74110

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Có tìm được value cái dame với shadow không ông

jeanmark14

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you
but my main problem is my NoX is not working with this game at all :cry: I've tried so many times now
any emu that i can run this game?
Hey mate i found an emulator that you can run this game "Memu Emulator"
Post automatically merged:

I have a problem on patching canary with LP, i've tried all combination but it give me crash instead.. Do i need root?
Not working also i try to patch using an Vmos Root but nothing happen the best way is to buy LP patch not work at all

SammyKonark

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The game wont work with a root. You have to hide the root if you want the game to work. Also you dont need to root with httpcanary.
Also if you keep getting "evil hunter tycoon stopped working" error on nox, just reinstall the game. I was getting that error and I reinstalled everytime and it works.

xuzhia

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried with memu but it works fine only if I run only the game itself. after I run with httpcanary it crashed. And after so many tries my computer just broke with bluescreen issues when i run memu XD.

Radiel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
yes, u need root. I was trying before without root, after i tryed with root it worked.

Iro4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years

Not working also i try to patch using an Vmos Root but nothing happen the best way is to buy LP patch not work at all
aww that sucks.. The only reason why i want to try this is because i don't have money to top up but i have to buy canary instead.. Is there any other alternative app like canary? It would be good to try it

yes, u need root. I was trying before without root, after i tryed with root it worked.
[/QUOTE
i see.. I don't want to risk rooting yet since i don't really know how and it can be dangerous to my phone but thanks for your response anyway

Last edited:

jeanmark14

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Theres a another thread which is GG method. It works for me. Download parallel space so that you can use GG even your not rooted.

Iro4

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Theres a another thread which is GG method. It works for me. Download parallel space so that you can use GG even your not rooted.
that's nice! I'll try that, thanks for telling

oxide

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ive got problem using http cannary. And im using just phone can someone mod my accnt and send some gems please 😔

Husbandgjdk

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
When I use the program, any application I catch packets loses its connection with its servers. How to fix it?