📖 Tutorial How to hack games with Game Guardian

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,874 happy users since 2014.
Register

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
Game Guardian is similar to Cheat Engine but I find Game Guardian to be more stable. Back before I knew of Sbenny.com the only way I thought you could hack a value in a game was through programs such as Cheat Engine or Game Guardian. Finding the existence of Lucky Patcher was a blast. Before we get started it is IMPORTANT TO KNOW that NOT ALL GAMES CAN HAVE THEIR VALUES CHANGED WITH THIS METHOD. This is common with server sided games or games that have cheat protection to remember what values you should have.

It is good to experiment around games as I have found a server sided game to actually work with Game Guardian. For the steps I am gonna provide we are gonna hack the donut value in the mobile game "The Simpsons: Tapped Out!". This game is a little strange because Lucky Patcher does not work with this game for InApp Purchases but editing the values do work.

Step 1: Make sure to open and start Game Guardian before going in game.

Step 2: Launch the game and wait for it to load. (you should have a little Game Guardian Shield on your screen)
33333.JPG

Step 3: Once in game open up Game Guardian by tapping the Game Guardian Shield and select the game you're currently in.
44444.JPG

Step 4: Select the magnifying glass and type in the value you wanna change then hit search and then hit AUTO. (I am gonna put in 14 because I have 14 donuts.)
55555.JPG
66666.JPG

Step 5: After searching for your value you're gonna want to spend some donuts or get some donuts so the value changes. Once you do that search the value again with its new value until you get a small handful of results. (hit refine for second search and so on). Once you only have a few results you will want to edit the DWORD VALUES. Change this number to whatever you want. I am gonna use 20,000
7777.JPG

Step 6: Check to see if the value changed. (you might have to add or decrease the value for it to update). If your value is changed you should be able to buy whatever you want.
88888.JPG
9999.JPG

And that's it! Have fun hacking! If you get confused while following the steps you can always check the YouTube video provided to follow along. If you have this game and wish to add me as a friend on it, you can add me as QueenChrysalis47.

Attachments

Last edited:

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Also, it's best to quickly recognize the memory region values are stored in for each game. Then set your searches to only that range. Resulting in FAST searches and only relevant values.
It's also a good idea to avoid mass editing many results. If you don't know what each value is that you edit, you could have issues later.
Ideally you want to find unique and possibly complex search methods to have ONLY the value remaining you want to edit. Takes lots of practice and time to learn how to do this. But becomes very useful when your want to start scripting hacks.
Happy GG hacking. Where it's limitation is the end user.

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
I switched from Cheat Engine to Game Guardian because for many games I need to search with physical memory and editing the wrong value resulted in my computer crashing with a blue screen. The worst I had with Game Guardian was my game crashing and accidentally corrupting my Mortal Kombat X save when trying to change values to replace one of my characters with a boss character.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
I switched from Cheat Engine to Game Guardian because for many games I need to search with physical memory and editing the wrong value resulted in my computer crashing with a blue screen. The worst I had with Game Guardian was my game crashing and accidentally corrupting my Mortal Kombat X save when trying to change values to replace one of my characters with a boss character.
I have some games permanently broken unless I said a new device. But I'll intentionally edit many values for trial and error to help create the "perfect" search.
GG is such a great app. And the developer is constantly improving and releases updates every week.

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
No it doesn't....
Then why was I told back when I manually rooted bluestacks before switching to Nox that I needed a rooted device for both lucky patcher and game guardian from the video.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Then why was I told back when I manually rooted bluestacks before switching to Nox that I needed a rooted device for both lucky patcher and game guardian from the video.
Not sure how long ago. But fairly recent, gg doesn't need root depending on your device. Using virtual environment gg could work without root.

Marscial

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
For some time I used GG on farmville 2 Conutry Escape, but now it doesn't work !!! Why...?

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for this. I hope it will work, cause I tried this in the past without succeeding. There was one hacking app I think the name was Game hack. I really loved that one.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Can this be done on pc only or also MObile phone. I don't have access to pc/laptop.

ellabella

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Okay. It never worked on my phone tho. But now I have an even bigger problem. With the new software update. Pie I can't even use the hack app.

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
Okay. It never worked on my phone tho. But now I have an even bigger problem. With the new software update. Pie I can't even use the hack app.
usually, to fix issues like new software updates breaking the app, you gotta wait till the app itself updates itself to work with the new version of your phone.