How to Install APK and GAME CACHE Android Games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,883 happy users since 2014.
Register

Squall24785

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Ich habe Final Fantasy VII heruntergeladen und bin der Anleitung mit der Game Cache gefolgt. Wenn ich jetzt aber das Spiel starten möchte, kommt nur ein Download-Bildschirm. Dann passiert nichts mehr.
Könnt ihr mir helfen?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Ich habe Final Fantasy VII heruntergeladen und bin der Anleitung mit der Game Cache gefolgt. Wenn ich jetzt aber das Spiel starten möchte, kommt nur ein Download-Bildschirm. Dann passiert nichts mehr.
Könnt ihr mir helfen?
Where you put the obb ?? Try putting it on Internal storage.

malikwaqas758

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
You can open an APK file on a PC using an Android emulator like BlueStacks. In that program, go into the My Apps tab and then choose Install apk from the corner of the window. if you agree with this then check it

Tasch

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
After pressing the APK file. The installation starts up, but at the end I get the message that the apk file had not been installed. I followed all the above mentioned steps. Not sure what else I can do.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
After pressing the APK file. The installation starts up, but at the end I get the message that the apk file had not been installed. I followed all the above mentioned steps. Not sure what else I can do.
Write this on the game thread you having issues.

streifer

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Obb seems to not work for me when i put them in my sd card, bgee and bg2ee are an example, am i doing something wrong? It works internally but my tablet is old 16 gb only and can only spare 5 to 6 gb sapce -.-

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Obb seems to not work for me when i put them in my sd card, bgee and bg2ee are an example, am i doing something wrong? It works internally but my tablet is old 16 gb only and can only spare 5 to 6 gb sapce -.-
Please write it on the game thread you downloaded from.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
"It works internally"....
Yeah it will only work on internal storage. Some phone doesn't support installing app on SD card.

Darkbyt3

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
I noticed when patching a game last night that all obb files now go into /Android/obb/packagename/filename.obb e.g:

/Android/obb/com.atari.mobile.rctclassic/rct.obb

Should I be giving seperate instructions to make the folder "com.atari.mobile.rctclassic" for android 11 users now? Access to /Android/obb also needs to be set manually like so:

csgomikoy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Please post an installation guide for PC/laptop emulators. Will really appreciate it. Thanks

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Please post an installation guide for PC/laptop emulators. Will really appreciate it. Thanks
its same as Mobile too. Which Emulator you are using to be specific ?