📖 Tutorial How to install XAPK file

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,463 happy users since 2014.
Register

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
1. Download and install a lightweight XAPK Installer app: Download XAPK Installer apkpure com apk

Important: If you have modded APK called "Black tool" or similar installed, please uninstall it immediately and install this instead. Black tool may contains adwares and malwares which might harm your device

2. Open X-plore or open download manager on your browser

3. Open .xapk file

4. It should prompt you to install. Tap "Install"

5. After it install OBB, it will prompt you to install APK

6. Tab "install" to install APK

7. Open the game

Video tutorials:
20190223_211549 - Streamable

20190223_213241 - Streamable

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
I have question @AndnixSH , how do i create xapk, or another words...
my XAPK have normal com.xxx.apk and config.armeabi_v7a.apk , i can install that XAPK normally by APKPure Installer , but when i mod some files i can not install it, i tryed unsigned , signed, with keep original signature apks... Do you have solution how to mod this files and manage to install it by XAPK Installer?
Thanks.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I have question @AndnixSH , how do i create xapk, or another words...
my XAPK have normal com.xxx.apk and config.armeabi_v7a.apk , i can install that XAPK normally by APKPure Installer , but when i mod some files i can not install it, i tryed unsigned , signed, with keep original signature apks... Do you have solution how to mod this files and manage to install it by XAPK Installer?
Thanks.
@Havanitos Do you intend to merge the "apk" and the "config.armabi_v7a.apk"? Doing so can get rid of the XAPK problem and it will become a normal APK.

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
@Havanitos Do you intend to merge the "apk" and the "config.armabi_v7a.apk"? Doing so can get rid of the XAPK problem and it will become a normal APK.
Still nothing , there is no Moders who whould like to help :/ Sorry

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Still nothing , there is no Moders who whould like to help :/ Sorry
If you want to merge APK (present in XAPK) and config-armabiv7a and make it a normal apk, its quite easy. If thats what you are looking for, I can show you but I think you are looking for something else.

Last edited:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
how about a XAPK to APK guide ?

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey, that's pretty good. Thank you for showing us how to properly install XAPKs.