How to jailbreak iOS 11 - 11.1.2 using LiberiOS

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,562 happy users since 2014.
Register

AndnixSH

Savage Lv6️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 8 years
iOS 11 jailbreak has been released by @morpheus______ for all 64-bit devices, including iPhone X and iPhone 8/8 Plus, running iOS 11.0 through 11.1.2.

Please note, Cydia and Cydia substrate is not installed by default. Due to iOS 11 changes, they need to be rewritten from scratch. Give Saurik some time and be patient.

So let's get started Jailbreaking.

1. Install iTunes if not installed. Connect your 64-bit iOS 11.1.x device to your computer using a Lightning cable. Create a full backup just in case anything goes wrong during the jailbreak proces

2. Launch Cydia Impactor on your computer and drag the LiberiOS jailbreak IPA file into its UI. Enter your Apple ID credentials when prompted and wait for Cydia Impactor to sideload the signed app on your connected device.

3. Once the app is sideloaded, launch Settings > General > Profile(s) & Device Management (on some iOS versions it could just be General > Device Management) and tap the profile associated with the jailbreak app. Trust this to allow the LiberiOS jailbreak app to launch.

4. Go back to the Home screen launch LiberiOS app. Tap the "Do It" button in the center of the app and wait.

5. After a short while, you will get a screen, indicating that the jailbreak has been successful.

This jailbreak is semi-untethered. You will have to jailbreak your device after reboot. Simply follow step 4 and 5 to re-jailbreak your device.

Once the jailbreak app expires after 7 days, you will have to resign and resideload it. Follow step 2 to step 5 above.

Check out the video tutorial by iDeviceHelp:

Last edited by a moderator:

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
hi! :D

may I ask if this will bypass or remove the Find My Phone feature of the phone?

Thank you for whatever response.. :)

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
it's that easy for Apple? Heh, I only own apple devices ironic enough but have an android emulator on my PC. But, I heard that if you jailbreak your phone it destroys the warranty.