📖 Tutorial How to make mod menu for il2cpp and native games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,157 happy users since 2014.
Register

TheLGL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Introduction
Simple floating MOD Menu with sounds for il2cpp and other native android games, KittyMemory, MSHook, and And64InlineHook included. This template is optimized for modders who want the faster way to implement the menu in the game without hassle. Assets are stored as base64 in java/smali and does not need to be stored under assets folder.

It comes with string and offset obfuscation without using any external tool and without modifying the compiler. We use AY Obfuscator

Support Android 4.2.x way up to Android R preview. Support ARMv7, x86 and ARM64 architecture. However x86 is deprecated for Unity games so x86 is not our priority

MOD Menu is based on Octowolve/Escanor and Van's template.

This template is not for newbies/noobs. You need basic knowledge of C++, Java, dalvik opcodes, ARM and ARM64 assembly, and be able to patch hex and hook. You will be expected to read, learn and even google. If you don't have the knowledge, this tutorial will be too hard for you

Update: The tutorial has been moved to my Github page. Please go to my github page for template and full tutorial, it is always updated there

Last edited:

TheLGL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
MOD Menu template has been updated with buttons and spinners. please check out my github page again

Error504

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Quando eu injetar o menu mod para o jogo que está tudo bem, mas quando eu abrir o jogo, o jogo está na tela branca o tempo todo. Por favor me ajude!!!
Post automatically merged:

When I inject the mod menu into the game everything is fine, but when I open the game, the game is on white screen all the time. Please help me!!!

TheLGL

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Quando eu injetar o menu mod para o jogo que está tudo bem, mas quando eu abrir o jogo, o jogo está na tela branca o tempo todo. Por favor me ajude!!!
Post automatically merged:

When I inject the mod menu into the game everything is fine, but when I open the game, the game is on white screen all the time. Please help me!!!
Maybe your hook or Kittymemory is wrong. Try comment it out/remove it and see if it still happen or not
Would be great if you could provide the logcat

josuamanuel13

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
this is signature verification i am having the same problem

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
a very detailed and excellent template. thankyou LGL for this 🥳