How to modify an application and make it Premium?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,241 happy users since 2014.
Register

senhorSandman

ꜱᴘʜɪɴx ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ꜰᴀᴄᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ʙʟᴏᴀᴛ
Member for 4 years
Sorry for the lousy English. I also have to say that I'm new to this. Well, I noticed that the In App Purchase of Lucky Patcher does not work in many apps like Duolingo. When you try to make a purchase, a purchase error appears. But, continuing with the example of Duolingo, you find it modified in sites like a2zapk or rexdl, with the description "Premium Features Unlocked". I would like to do the same thing. If you can help me, be sending tutorial links that teach mods of this type, I would be grateful.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
hi! :)

those apps you see on other sites are what you call Cracked APKs. That's what most of the apps, ebooks, music, etc. here at SBenny forums provide. :)

if you're interested in knowing how to MOD, please feel free to explore, read and even bookmark for future references, the different tutorials our professional MODDERS, SBenny Elite Team and/or contributors have provided. :Dp

Since you're already in the correct Topic (Android Modding University, if I'm not mistaken), I would suggest reading the top threads which are pinned or at the top of the other threads. :)

hope this helps, and good luck and have fun with MODding! :D

senhorSandman

ꜱᴘʜɪɴx ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ꜰᴀᴄᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ʙʟᴏᴀᴛ
Member for 4 years
Thanks for answering!

So I've read quite a lot of interesting stuff here on the forum but, I may be wrong, I have not found any threads that teaches how to crack an app. The only tutorials I found refer to Lucky Patcher which, as I mentioned earlier, does not work in some apps that I want to crack.

0 Thunderstorm 0

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for answering!

So I've read quite a lot of interesting stuff here on the forum but, I may be wrong, I have not found any threads that teaches how to crack an app. The only tutorials I found refer to Lucky Patcher which, as I mentioned earlier, does not work in some apps that I want to crack.
Smali editing.:confused: Too boring to learn but if you want to mod apps and games, you must have knowledge about it.😑