HOW TO PLAY The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild ON PC

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,380 happy users since 2014.
Register

Shotgunn1980

? PC King
Member for 6 years

The.Legend.of.Zelda.Breath.of.the.Wild

The.Legend.of.Zelda.Breath.of.the.Wild is Wii U game and can run on PC only through CEMU Emulator

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is an action-adventure game developed and published by Nintendo. An entry in the longrunning The Legend of Zelda series, it was released for the Nintendo Switch and Wii U consoles on March 3, 2017.

The story follows Link, who awakens from a hundred-year slumber to a mysterious voice that guides him to defeat Calamity Ganon before it can destroy the kingdom of Hyrule. The game is played in an open world environment. Players are given little instruction and can explore freely: common tasks include collecting multi-purpose items to aid in various objectives or solving puzzles and side-quests in order to obtain rewards. Breath of the Wild's world is unstructured, designed to reward experimentation and allows the story to be completed in a nonlinear fashion.

System Requirements:
Note: since its a emulated game on PC it requires serious hardware to run. Dont even try on low end PCs

For 30 fps minimum 1080p:
CPU
: Second Gen Core i5 @3ghz
Graphic Card: GTX 460 or AMD Equivalent
RAM: 8 or 16 GB Minimum

Instructions For installation:
Step 1. As its a huge game (10GB) I have made two zip files, download them and extract them into one folder using WinRar on 7zip
Step 2. Inside the cemu folder open the cemu application!
Step 3. Go to Files -> Load
Step 4. Go to game folder -> code ->Click on U-King.rpx file.
Step 5. Wait for the Emulator to load!

I have also made the video:
Download zelda tut mp4
Download Links:
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Aweome Bro... super awesome thanks!

also hide the links using this code ["hide"][/"hide" and remove the paranthese you are great to go

The game looks so amazing <3

Phytoplankton

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 6 years
Congratulations PC King!

On discord I am changing you to Emulator King

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thread #Sticked!

Awesome, thank you so much for this release!