How to record and share gameplay here?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,102 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ofnir23

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Am still a learner here.. i dont understand the guide it told me back there of how to record a gameplay and share it๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… can anyone summarize it step by step??... Thank you!

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
I would've liked to help but I have no idea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‘ I just know you can use recording apps? Maybe?!

Ofnir23

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
I would've liked to help but I have no idea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‘ I just know you can use recording apps? Maybe?!
Hahaha thats alright๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ its a big deal for 8k buddy to reply my thread for me๐Ÿ˜‚ so thanks a lot at least i earned some SB Points hahaha.. and yeah alright.. i might figure it out soon!!๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Aww... I can like your comments as long as you need ๐Ÿ˜…
Yeah hope someone replies this thread asap!

Buenhombre

Lurker Lv0๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Hello! You need to post the video on YouTube, then go to the sbenny entry for the game u did a video for, and just before the comments there is a box that starts in "description", but click in videos and u can submit your gameplay there. Hope I helped!

Ofnir23

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Aww... I can like your comments as long as you need ๐Ÿ˜…
Yeah hope someone replies this thread asap!
Hahahaha wew.. i think thats too much๐Ÿ˜‚.. tq!!
Post automatically merged:

Hello! You need to post the video on YouTube, then go to the sbenny entry for the game u did a video for, and just before the comments there is a box that starts in "description", but click in videos and u can submit your gameplay there. Hope I helped!
Hello to you too!!.. I see... So i need to post at youtube first๐Ÿ˜… *fp* no wonder... Thanks a lot friend!?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Well budd
You should ask to this sbenny website's admin :)
Well buddy... I want it to be summarized๐Ÿ˜… I will look to where to talk with them soon ofcourse..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ am still trying to get familiar with this site and ...yeah threads is the fastest way to solves my curiosity first๐Ÿ˜… am sorry tho..

Last edited:

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Hahahaha wew.. i think thats too much๐Ÿ˜‚.. tq!!

Hello to you too!!.. I see... So i need to post at youtube first๐Ÿ˜… *fp* no wonder... Thanks a lot friend!?๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Well budd

Well buddy... I want it to be summarized๐Ÿ˜… I will look to where to talk with them soon ofcourse..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ am still trying to get familiar with this site and ...yeah threads is the fastest way to solves my curiosity first๐Ÿ˜… am sorry tho..
I mean we broke ppl gotta have each other's back, right? ๐Ÿ˜‚โฃ

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
HAHAHA well yeah of course.. cant survive here without any help..๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks ๐Ÿ˜โค hehe
Yeah well...๐Ÿ˜‚ But why don't you try publishing an ebook? music? Reviewing sth? Post a thread to get to know the people here better! You'll gain some SB Points that way!

Ofnir23

Apprentice Lv2๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Yeah well...๐Ÿ˜‚ But why don't you try publishing an ebook? music? Reviewing sth? Post a thread to get to know the people here better! You'll gain some SB Points that way!
Hahaha well.. i will ask someone about that๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ my kind of job might prevent me to do that.. hmm๐Ÿ˜‰ im sure things will work out

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 6 years
Hahaha well.. i will ask someone about that๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ my kind of job might prevent me to do that.. hmm๐Ÿ˜‰ im sure things will work out
Aw that must be hard...most of y'all are employees so I guess it'd be impossible to spend time on those kinda activities ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Yeah hope so^^