How to record computer screen ?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,773 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi guys and gals , let's make this thing short. I just wanted to know how can I record my computer screen. Thanks in advance . 😊

Yunah

Boo!
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Well, I always use the built-in screen recorder of the Nvidia Geforce Experience app. Maybe you have this on your pc too if you own an nvidia graphic card.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Well its pretty easy actually considering if you dont have a problem using third-party softwares.

You can use softwares such as Bandicam and Fraps to record your screen. Both softwares mentioned also let you capture your screen (which you can do with built-in snipping tools anyways)

Bandicam usually would be a good choice if you want to record either your "normal" tasks such as installing a software or record some gameplay.

Fraps on the other hand is more focused into recording gameplays.

Both these softwares are freemium so if you want to remove some limitations you can buy the software or just download a cracked version over the internet.

I have used both of these and would personally recommend them over other softwares but at the end of the day, its your choice and preference.

Hope this helps.

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Why don’t you use Open Broadcaster Software | OBS it is free and that is the one that i use to record or stream(twitch, mixer etc..) on my computer @Gourov :giggle::giggle:
A7D0BE90-6F9E-4E94-808D-CEE26DE79730.png
0C5B13B6-663A-4509-A957-4465CE6FCBD7.png

I recommend you to check the tutorial on youtube or the internet.
But.. i do not know how it compares to other video recording software, so.. my choices is still in question :)

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi bro :p

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Hi bro :p

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!
As if I don't know where to spam 😝😂
And again ?!? I am sure you did this intentionally 😑 it's not fair I want justice 😒

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
As if I don't know where to spam 😝😂
And again ?!? I am sure you did this intentionally 😑 it's not fair I want justice 😒
That wasn't intentional, just procedure :p

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years