✅ Solved How to reduce file size before downloading?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,688 happy users since 2014.
Register

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I want to download a series but I don't have much internet (only 500mb each day😝). So is there any way to reduce the file size before I download it so that I can save internet?

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi, you can try opera mini, it saves some data usage
Thanks Darom but I mean to literally reduce the size of the file. Opera Mini just makes sure that there are less things running in the background but when it comes to downloading it doesn't fo anything.
Also I can't access free wifi as there's lockdown and I am just 15🙂.

Sosman

?? Avid Game Reviewer ??
Member for 3 years
Hmmm...

I'm thinking, you could try lessening the use of your data by using VPN to block ads and trackers. (Although it wouldn't affect the size of the files you're looking for, you'll definitely save some data as you browse to and fro.)

Also, try looking for a zip file. Usually, zip files are compressed and therefore, needs less data to download the whole thing.
Just be careful and check if you're downloading the series, not a malware.

I hope that I helped even a little bit.
💚💚💚💚💚💚

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 4 years
Mmmmm not to my knowledge. As said above your only option would be to find a heavily compressed file. There's also the option of downloading episodes separately but that kind of upload is usually associated to higher quality vids (therefore heavier).
If it is for you own enjoyment, have you tried looking for low-quality stream? You should be able to binge-watch entire seasons before even downloading half of one by the looks of it xD

Obber

✨Random User✨
Member for 5 years
Not that I know off.. there is no such thing that can be reduced then be downloaded. If it is a compressed file then you can download it with ease, but if it’s not then.. you have to download it the normal way. @Darshanaveyond1234

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
In fact, opera mini, and some other browsers redirect data to their own servers, compress and send them to your phone where it is directly decompress. It's a well known method, used since several years. But it's not enough concerning your request, only way is to find a lower size serie, but it will be low quality.