How to root Samsung Grand Duos GT-I9060

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

z0ne

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP Member
eBook Releaser
Member for 8 years
Try kingroot app. Download it here http://www.kingoapp.com

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
z0ne, remember: outgoing links ALWAYS inside or
Code:
. Thank you!

fghjrxzd, what's your current Android Version? If you're NOT on lollipop, you can try some automated apps which will give you Super User permissions such as the app mentioned by z0ne.

fghjrxzd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
I dont know sir. My android version is 4.2.2 im a little bit scared of rootig my cellphone coz I dont know anything about rooting.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You are lucky because almost EVERY android phone below Lollipop version, can be rooted with a simple app instead of following hard procedures.

fghjrxzd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
Thank you for your valuable information. that kingroot something. will I just download it at my phone then open and let it do the miracle?. after rooting what would be the best steps or apps to do/download?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
After rooting you'll need "SuperSu"or a similar app to manage root permissions. If you want to cheat on games you can use SB game hacker or Lucky Patcher

fghjrxzd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 8 years
:) Admin. last question, any good and compatible custom rom you can offer for my device?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, I'm used to NOT suggest you to install a Custom ROM if you're not experienced enough. Also, you have got very good chances the official rom of your device should be good enough to grant long life to your device, especially if your device isn't popular enough to attract expert custom-roms developers.

Anyway if you really want to install a custom rom to your device, maybe the following link could help you:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/development/rom-cm-11-0-galaxy-grand-neo-i9060-t2893802

Please note, it's the most stable ROM I found for your Android device but please note there are few bugs.

I'd rather suggest you to customize your official rom, changing its appearence. There are lots of apps on Google Play to customize it.

This way it'll be 100% safe and hopefully without any bugs!

I hope it helps.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You're welcome!

Since your username is very hard to mention and to read, I could change it for free, if you want. Just tell me the new username you'd like and I'll think about it.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month