How to safely reintroduce SB log in & welcome bonus idea

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,237 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who would like to see this introduced

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Hello @Another Coffee I agree with all of your points laid out above although it would remain as is under my new idea the content currently in VIP and the system that deals what is VIP would remain the same and the same great non vip content would still be available to standard members ...I was just suggesting VIP itself was more accessible to all budgets and have varied tiers for example non vip member to unlock a VIP mod 20000sb ...bronze level VIP say €5 a month gets same content at 10000sb ....silver member€10 a month 5000sb ...gold VIP free or something along those lines the amounts are irrelevant but the step system would surely add wider access with the same security and also be another filter to find the leech ? Hope that makes sense
Post automatically merged:

I tend to ramble without punctuation 😂🤞
No worries abount the punctuation :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I see...it does bring a new perspective! However, does anyone know if there's a criteria for what a VIP mod should be? For example, what about the 20K that@Kannatann was talking about? 20k every week, two weeks or month is unsustainable for most members. No rewards involving interaction, commitment, recommendation, review, guiding, etc will get you anywhere near that amount! To this day i'm nowhere near 10k in all my time in the forums, as a reference. I'm guessing that there's work to be done in more than one area

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Yes most definitely needs to be more than one are of focus but I'm really happy this thread is generating traction and lots of new ideas floating about and vital feedback for staff who should be able to use everything to make something right for everyone but I don't expect it to be overnight or anytime soon

Centurion1204

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Thankful Knight Do reviews on the apps and games you buy with your SB Points and just be active likes and other things get you SB Points. Also if you check the how to get sb cash section it breaks it down really well

Status
Not open for further replies.