How to safely reintroduce SB log in & welcome bonus idea

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

Who would like to see this introduced

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
@Mark A Thanks, mate!! ♥ But don't worry about it! We are all part of the same team here ^_^ gotta keep an eye out for each other, including for those that don't actively make themselves noticeable. They are actors/actresses in this play too :D

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I look around the forum every day and it's sad that some people would rather post a rant or a complaint before looking for an answer for themselves.

My suggestion is to send this message to every account:
Taking away the login bonus wasn't a way to punish everyone, it was a way to take some time and regroup so we can find better solutions and reward the active members and not the people who were so actively abusing the system.
So that people would "truly" understand the current situation. (And make them less toxic.)

Edit:
Also, emphasize the fact that people can make reviews and are rewarded for making reviews...
Yeah, spoon-feed them all the answers. (If I'm being toxic...sorry.)

Last edited:

kumadachi10

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
it's too complicated to be around here..
thanks anyway i have enjoyed some free games
but another site offers much better,less hassle and less complicated site.
too bad there are some wasted SB Points that was spent but the mod isnt working..hope itll be fix soon for future folks who'll be joining you.
i understand your purpose for the change but since im not that active in this kind of thing (mod,and etc)
i will exit here good.
again thanks and more power to sbenny.com
kudos to all active members here!

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
it's too complicated to be around here..
thanks anyway i have enjoyed some free games
but another site offers much better,less hassle and less complicated site.
too bad there are some wasted SB Points that was spent but the mod isnt working..hope itll be fix soon for future folks who'll be joining you.
i understand your purpose for the change but since im not that active in this kind of thing (mod,and etc)
i will exit here good.
again thanks and more power to sbenny.com
kudos to all active members here!
Mmmmm i kinda wonder what site that is, since a quick checklist i did some time ago resulted in the strange coincidence that mods here were the bread and butter of other sites. Meaning that when certain mods here stopped circulating, the same mod would be dropped elsewhere. This doesn't mean that there are no modders elsewhere but in all honesty, a currency that you get for free and very little effort is in no way too much to ask for when you are the only one actually doing the heavy lifting o_O

Good luck wherever you go! Let me know if there's a mod for Lovestruck over there :D hahahaha...as if :ROFLMAO:

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Mmmmm i kinda wonder what site that is, since a quick checklist i did some time ago resulted in the strange coincidence that mods here were the bread and butter of other sites. Meaning that when certain mods here stopped circulating, the same mod would be dropped elsewhere. This doesn't mean that there are no modders elsewhere but in all honesty, a currency that you get for free and very little effort is in no way too much to ask for when you are the only one actually doing the heavy lifting o_O

Good luck wherever you go! Let me know if there's a mod for Lovestruck over there :D hahahaha...as if :ROFLMAO:
My god you keep bringing up lovestruck hatter xD

Kannatann

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The problem with Sbenny right now is that, indeed, this forum is getting truly complicated, these things with Vip accounts or games that are too expensive. Not all of us have money to buy stuff like that, we are in a forum that mods games exactly because of that, this place became a site where people are just doing it for money instead of to share games they modded or like.
Some people here, like me, really need other ways to have SB Points. I've been here for months are relied only on the daily rewards, or other things like the youtube rewards we had, I don't socialize a lot, and that's just me, I don't think it's a problem.
Now, the only thing i have to do is look for other places, because really, how am I supposed to buy a game for 20.000 SB Points? I don't even have the ways to get that money anymore. People are here to get free mods of games that in other places are too expensive for them, but if it gets expensive here too, how will we do it?

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
Gotta admit that the restricted content is a paywall nothing short of a microtransaction in a pay-to-win game.
Me, being active everyday, do not fulfill requirements to access some content that someone who is never around can. That's bs.

As for the 20k SB, i've never seen anything close to that amount. Maybe i've been lucky with the things i've downloaded so far...

Kannatann

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
One of my favorite games is mystic messenger, but i unfortunately had to stop playing since I don't have money to buy stuff in there, so I though "maybe I should search for it in Sbenny, because since i started here they had all the games i loved" and guess what, the game is only for VIP accounts, and everytime they release another version I have to pay 20k to download it.
Guys please, I'm a broke college student.

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
One of my favorite games is mystic messenger, but i unfortunately had to stop playing since I don't have money to buy stuff in there, so I though "maybe I should search for it in Sbenny, because since i started here they had all the games i loved" and guess what, the game is only for VIP accounts, and everytime they release another version I have to pay 20k to download it.
Guys please, I'm a broke college student.
To be honest, it's nice to see your loyalty to the site by trying to endure it but you shouldn't have to.

I'm kinda interested in hearing the opinion of someone who supports the VIP system. Just to know what would be a strong counter-argument

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Hmm there are drawbacks. Members will start to spam (well it can be avoided if every topic released by a new member should await approval from the staff) create new topics to grab quick sbcash. The sbenny community is already awarding members with sbcash when they accomplish a task which contributes to the site in some way. To be honest, this is a good idea by @Alexx992 . But if we limit the sbcash amount to 2 digits starting from 0 to 99. Cost to unlock a topic ranging the same to 0 to 99. Then enabling some few post restrictions to the newly registered members which allows them to post not more than 2 posts a day (until 15 or 20 posts). Sbenny then award the users with 1 or 2 sbcash in return for every post they make until the 20th post they make and after that they'll get promoted from "newly registered member" to "member". New perks unlocks when they get to "member" title.

This allows the newly registered members to visit the site daily to make introductions, write reviews, etc. Ofcourse they wont be rewarded for replies.

Tagging you buddy @Sbenny

kumadachi10

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years

i understand that it's their bread and butter..
but it's my choice leaving..
i have wasted SB Points for not working mods,
once reported they'll just gonna update it,and have to pay again to downlod it..no compensation or whatsoever..
yeah sure thanks,
but ill just gonna stick with google play..

yeah sure thank..
and yeah they lovestruck mod for free and working.
😂😂🤣🤣

Mark A

Member for 6 years
i understand that it's their bread and butter..
but it's my choice leaving..
i have wasted SB Points for not working mods,
once reported they'll just gonna update it,and have to pay again to downlod it..no compensation or whatsoever..
yeah sure thanks,
but ill just gonna stick with google play..

yeah sure thank..
and yeah they lovestruck mod for free and working.
😂😂🤣🤣
At least your a reasonable person, it's true that games can be played without mods.
I hope to see you again, once the SB Points system is back to a more "likable" state(?).

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
kind of with Iman here that some sort or earn your stripes system needs to be in place if I spent days/weeks sometimes creating a mod I would hate for some new leach to just go and share to the world ... the VIP status could be split into different tiers allowing members of all financial situations perks and discounts in the vip area for basic example .....vip gold silver and bronze ...bronze 18+verification and 50% off vip mods 10ksb rather than 20k sb and limited to one download per day to help track any leach .... silver 75% off etc ... and at more affordable price points.

Mark A

Member for 6 years
kind of with Iman here that some sort or earn your stripes system needs to be in place if I spent days/weeks sometimes creating a mod I would hate for some new leach to just go and share to the world ... the VIP status could be split into different tiers allowing members of all financial situations perks and discounts in the vip area for basic example .....vip gold silver and bronze ...bronze 18+verification and 50% off an infected site 10ksb rather than 20k sb and limited to one download per day to help track any leach .... silver 75% off etc ... and at more affordable price points.
-It is very enticing and rewarding.
-It could make leeching easier; since it would make some mods cheaper and more accessible BUT we are talking about buying VIP with real money. So it is well protected (or at least in my point of view).

I personally don't understand how to track a "leech", but I understand that modded apks are signed by the modder.(?)

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Mark A my understanding of the leach hunting is as follows ...none :) but I presume that if we limit to one download today for the non gold vip then it would be fairly easy to see who downloaded and then re uploaded the Mod in question :) just an idea maybe staff would be in a better position to look at it in more depth still at 5k sb it would take some serious work to unlock plus the membership fee not many people would go to such lengths .....in theory :)

Mark A

Member for 6 years
Mark A my understanding of the leach hunting is as follows ...none :) but I presume that if we limit to one download today for the non gold vip then it would be fairly easy to see who downloaded and then re uploaded the Mod in question :) just an idea maybe staff would be in a better position to look at it in more depth still at 5k sb it would take some serious work to unlock plus the membership fee not many people would go to such lengths .....in theory :)
I see...
To my understanding, we had some VIP members leech but only because during that time,
Sbenny was generous enough to trade 60,000 SB Points for a VIP; it was abused with the help of the Youtube giveaway and daily log-in reward.
It probably would not happen again if Sbenny do not ever trade SB Points for VIP.
(Even though it was a popular suggestion.)

Another Coffee

Member for 5 years
Mmm like i said, i was contemplating the value that a VIP restriction brings and looking into some of the comments i guess that it only brings a layer of protection which has been broken before..so while wearing a knee caps is nice, it doesn't mean much if the intention is to actually crash again and again into the same thing, particularly with one's head :ROFLMAO:
Amplifying this concept to all content, making effectively every piece of content a VIP-only content (with different levels but essentially the same) substracts more than what it adds in my opinion.
It reminds me of SW:TOR when it went F2P. It would charge virtual currency to use skills that were available to every other player of that level (like running faster...). The skill should be available to you because you reached that level and earned it. Locking it behind additional pay is not only redundant but it has the capacity of becoming antagonistic.:unsure:
If VIP levels are decided by who has the fatter wallet, getting new levels of VIP means only getting more sizes of wallets. Leeching WILL go down, sure...but not for the right reasons, me thinks. Can't be sure tho and making a poll about it will obviously lead nowhere because everyone is voting for "we don't want VIP thingies because breathing can be expensive enough" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It ultimately keeps depending on how to track a leech...and i have no technical knowledge whatsoever to provide on that :/

Alexx93

Ego died he came alive
Active User
Member for 5 years
Hello @Another Coffee I agree with all of your points laid out above although it would remain as is under my new idea the content currently in VIP and the system that deals what is VIP would remain the same and the same great non vip content would still be available to standard members ...I was just suggesting VIP itself was more accessible to all budgets and have varied tiers for example non vip member to unlock a VIP mod 20000sb ...bronze level VIP say €5 a month gets same content at 10000sb ....silver member€10 a month 5000sb ...gold VIP free or something along those lines the amounts are irrelevant but the step system would surely add wider access with the same security and also be another filter to find the leech ? Hope that makes sense
Post automatically merged:

I tend to ramble without punctuation 😂🤞

Status
Not open for further replies.