📖 Tutorial How to Set up Jasi Patcher (Alternative to Lucky Patcher) NON-ROOT

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,251 happy users since 2014.
Register

senhorSandman

ꜱᴘʜɪɴx ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ꜰᴀᴄᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ʙʟᴏᴀᴛ
Member for 4 years
Jasi Patcher is an interesting alternative to Lucky Patcher . In certain applications, Jasi seems to work even better than Lucky Patcher . In this tutorial, I will teach you how to set up Jasi Patcher.

What will you need:
The latest version of Jasi Patcher:
VirtualXposed
A device with Lollipop version or later

1° Go to the official Jasi Patcher website and look for the latest version of Jasi Patcher. For now, the version available is 4.11. Click the "Download" button. After downloading, copy the .apk file to your device's internal memory and install Jasi. Take the opportunity to download VirtualXposed as well.
t1.png
t2.png

2° Open VirtualXposed and you will see this screen:
t3.png

Press the highlighted button.

The first thing we have to do is to configure VirtualXposed correctly.

3° Clicking on that button will take you to the settings screen. Select the "Advanced Settings" option.
t4.png

4° Click the highlighted option to install Google Services. You will receive a message saying that the operation was successful.
t5.png

t6.png

5° Go back to the settings. Select the "Add App" option.
t7.png

6° Search for Jasi Patcher and select it. Then, select the "Install" option.
t9.png
t10.png

If you want, press this button
to add another application that is in your internal memory. It is not necessary for this tutorial, but take it as a tip.

7° Select the "VirtualXposed" option. Wait.

8° Go back to the settings and select the "Manage Xposed Module" option. Then, select the Jasi Patcher.
Look out for the warning box. After performing this process, you need to go back to the VirtualXposed settings and select the option "Reboot".

9° We set up VirtualXposed. Now, let's run Jasi Patcher. Go back to the main screen and drag upwards. Select Jasi Patcher.

10° You will receive a message saying that you are running Jasi Patcher through VirtualXposed. This is one of the signs that everything has gone well so far.

Now, let's choose an application to "crack". For this tutorial, I chose a relatively popular app: Encode. In order for Jasi Patcher to recognize Encode (or any other application), you need to add the application (in this case, Encode) to VirtualXposed, just as we did previously with Jasi Patcher.

You already know what to do. Settings -> Add App -> Your App -> Install
t10.png

11° Go back to Jasi Patcher. On the main screen, select the "Emulation" option.

12° Select the options that are highlighted in the image below.

13° Go back to the VirtualXposed application screen. Select the application you chose to crack. In our case, Encode.

14° By clicking on any purchase related button (Upgrade Now), you will be redirected to the Jasi Patcher. Select the options highlighted in the image below.

15° Go back to the VirtualXposed application screen. Press the app for a few seconds and select the "Force Stop" option. Now, open the app.

16° Done. :)

Last edited:

senhorSandman

ꜱᴘʜɪɴx ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ꜰᴀᴄᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ʙʟᴏᴀᴛ
Member for 4 years
Both are based on the failure found by Dominik Schürmann. But I noticed that in some apps Jasi Patcher works while Lucky Patcher doesn't. Maybe some apps have a special "defense" for Lucky Patcher and not for Jasi? I don't know. :oops:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Any major improvements?
Nah man... It depends on their working method. This Jasi patcher works with out applying any patch to the target app but for LP target app should be patched or need to use Mod store. In my opinion, if you have a rooted device mod store is the best choice.

VeraP

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Does download source affect the functionality of the app..I asking this because of unusual issue I faced recently..I downloaded VirtualXposed to use
Xposed module because I don’t have root access. But the problem is modules I tried didn’t work on my device (Amplify, Samsung Music customiser). I downloaded the APK from third-party source(virtualxposed.org) could this be the reason for this issue? because, most of users has mentioned that Amplify working well with VirtualXposed..But mine is not working