📖 Tutorial How to Setup Lucky Patcher (First Time)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
First of all Thanks a lot to D3T0X for his great tutorial 💕 You can check that out Here. This one is the updated version as of 20-jul-2022.

As you guys already know what I am talk about . Let me tell you that this setup is just for first time configuration and after this setup you will be able to play any LP patched apk or create your own. If you guys are wondering about what I am using, I am using an Emulator which is non rooted Nox Player v7.0.3.1011 Android 9. So, lets get started :)

First of all of us LP modders have one common enemy which is Google play protect. Lets turn it off ......
So, we will open Google play store and go to Option ....
Screenshot_3.png

Now select Play Protect ......
Screenshot_4.png

Go to Settings and Turn off ....
Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_7.png

So Google play protect is taken care of.
Now if you dont have LP on your device you can Download Latest LP from here ..... For this tutorial I am using v10.2.4

Let's Install and open it. It will ask some permission , grant what you want....
Screenshot_8.png

Then LP will ask to turn off Play protect but we did it earlier let's Skip it ....
Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

Now you will see its Homepage .....
Screenshot_12.png

Meanwhile if you see a window asking to update patch .....
Screenshot_9.png

If you are not rooted you can ignore it . But if you are rooted you should update.

Now let's check out the Switch Tab ......

Here Turn on Proxy Server for IAP ......

Here LP will ask to install permission and will install some add-ons . Give LP install permission and install them....

We are done . Now you can close LP and Enjoy your game ;)

Sometime you need to update your LP for playing new games or create mods with latest patch . Here is a simple Instruction for update.

Hope You guys like this newbie tutorial . Later I will make newbie tutorial about using it on LP patched game. Until Then ...

It's Gourov,
Over and out 🎙

How to use "LP MOD APK" or Pre Patched Apk --- >

Last edited:

Atrixwolfe

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Gonna give this a shot, as well as your using LP tutorial too and try one of your LP Delicious mods. I'm a bit of a dinosaur when it comes to this stuff and needed clear step by step tutorials. Cross your fingers for me!! 😆

Acies33

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
It doesn't work for me. The in app purchase pop up doesn't show. I've followed the tutorial step by step. Gave LP all possible permission, enabled all notifications. Clicking on a purchase does nothing. Three switches enabled: google billing emulation + the two proxy switches. Updated Lucky Patcher , rebooted phone. None of the patched apks on this site works. I don't have phone rooted but it never said I need a rooted phone? Please help
Edit: Suddenly it works now. I literally did nothing, tried again after a few hours and now it works. Sorry for trouble.

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
How did you update lucky patcher, I thought they had latest version here ?
Tap the Spoiler Update button on the thread. Everything is explained there.

silverfox05

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
THANK YOU FOR INCLUDING PICTURES. :)

Personally, I DO try to understand as much as I could from everyone's tutorials but with the pictures and screenshots, I feel like I'm on the right track. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Zombaw

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It doesn't work for me. The in app purchase pop up doesn't show. I've followed the tutorial step by step. Gave LP all possible permission, enabled all notifications. Clicking on a purchase does nothing. Three switches enabled: google billing emulation + the two proxy switches. Updated Lucky Patcher , rebooted phone. None of the patched apks on this site works. I don't have phone rooted but it never said I need a rooted phone? Please help
Edit: Suddenly it works now. I literally did nothing, tried again after a few hours and now it works. Sorry for trouble.
Same problem. But after two days it still doesn't work, my game keeps crashing while loading the purchase thing. Does someone know why? Please help me ._.

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Same problem. But after two days it still doesn't work, my game keeps crashing while loading the purchase thing. Does someone know why? Please help me ._.
Make sure you followed all steps correctly . And if you do and still nothing then I am sorry :(