HOW TO UNBAN GAMES [ROOT REQUIRED]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,192 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
HOW TO UNBAN GAMES

This is only for ROOTED android devices only !!

Required ▶

1.▶ROOTED Android device + Links I've Provided Below ▶▶

2.▶Xposed Installer
Link▶
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
↔{Note that this only works with root access on Android 4.0.3 up to Android 4.4.}

3.▶Xprivacy
Link ▶
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
4.▶ And of course the game your banned on.

After installing the required apps open up Xposed app and BE SURE Xprivacy is checked under module.
Now reboot device to save changes.
Next open up Xprivacy look for the game that you are banned on. CLICK ON THE WHITE BOX all the way to the right UNTIL YOU SEE A CHECK MARK IN IT.
Next, CLICK on the GAME ICON all the way to the LEFT .
It will open up and show you a list of categories.

On the TOP RIGHT CORNER there is a tab with THREE DOTS CLICK IT.
Next, SELECT SETTINGS. Once that opens up SCROLL DOWN look for RANDOMISED BUTTON AND CLICK IT.

This will CREATE A FAKE PROFILE WITH FAKE IMEI NUMBERS for your device it will appear as you have bought a whole new device .
▶This will NOT delete anything on your device◀

Now after that click the SAVE ICON ▶ TOP RIGHT CORNER which looks like a DISC ICON.

LAST STEP in TOP RIGHT CORNER ( the 3 dotted line) CLICK IT AND SELECT ACCOUNTS to allow then choose your gmail account.

That should fix it.
Go to your previous Banned game, now you should be able to play it.

BUT REMEMBER
Your PREVIOUSLY banned Account game data will be gone, basically you need to start over , but at least you can play the game again.

IMPORTANT
Playing any online game synch it with A BRAND NEW MADE GMAIL !
They most likely have record of your previous email, so MAKE NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT TO SYNCH
DO NOT SYNCH TO FACEBOOK etc.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
NOTE 2nd Method
▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
THERE IS A SECOND METHOD AS WELL. SIMPLER METHOD ↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
◀You can do one of 2 methods▶

CHANGE your ANDROID ID with TITANIUM BACK UP, it rids your entire cloud data and IMEI data services.

Last edited:

KLowoK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Amazing... this is very rare thread .... Thanks for your hard work... muaah

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I saw your comment in the chat box this is how to unban your game there are two methods listed above

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks Susie,, Cheers!

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Your Welcome

[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=95942#p95942:1j30h49b]JohnR » 20 minutes ago[/url] said:
Thanks Susie,, Cheers!

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Fadel
I'm glad you understand, just don't wanna see anyone ( not read it) and possibly brick. I try my best to ALWAYS provide top notch posts and mods etc but sadly not everyone actually reads through. Glad you do . Thanks 4 the compliment, my bunny thinks your cool 2 ! LOL
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ・*:.。. .。.:*・

Fadel

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Fadel
I'm glad you understand, just don't wanna see anyone ( not rrad it) and possibly brick. I try my best to ALWAYS provide top notch posts and mods etc but sadly not everyone actually reads through. Glad you do . Thanks 4 the compliment, my bunny thinks your cool 2 ! LOL
(ღ˘⌣˘ღ) ・*:.。. .。.:*・

Hahaha, I have not tried it yet, but I will definitely give it a try. I also have a sweet rabbit like your rabbit.. :lol:
2130837534.gif

Gam4r

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
I have a question i got a blacklisted phone here and i want to know if there any way to activate it ? Maybe with your privacy X or something like that ?

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have a question i got a blacklisted phone here and i want to know if there any way to activate it ? Maybe with your privacy X or something like that ?
That depends on reason its been blacklisted. If its NOT been reported lost or stolen then yes there's a way. If it has been lost or stolen the carrier has blocked the IME then you may possibly be able to use my TextNow mod to get unlimited data for text and calling bcuz its an app using Wi-Fi , but if it did work on the blacklisted phone itd be limited to using only where you can find WiFi. But it would be lifetime UNLIMITED data text/calling and would give you a new phone number. It really depends on blacklisted reason. Some carriers will unblock it for small fee if its not a stolen phone

Gam4r

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Its not stole but i buy it from a guy on the net anf when i go to activate it its was blacklisted .. I pay 300$ and no info from the guy lol... I get trap like a noob lol

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Its not stole but i buy it from a guy on the net anf when i go to activate it its was blacklisted .. I pay 300$ and no info from the guy lol... I get trap like a noob lol
Aww that sucks. He probably sold you stolen phone.