How to UNBAN games tutorial

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,136 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
HOW TO UNBAN GAMES

This is only for ROOTED android devices only !

Required ▶
1.▶ROOTED Android device + Links I've Provided Below ▶▶

2.▶Xposed Installer
Link▶
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
↔{Note that this only works with root access on Android 4.0.3 up to Android 4.4.}

3.▶Xprivacy
Link ▶
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
4.▶ And of course the game your banned on.

After installing the required apps open up Xposed app and BE SURE Xprivacy is checked under module.
Now reboot device to save changes.
Next open up Xprivacy look for the game that you are banned on. CLICK ON THE WHITE BOX all the way to the right UNTIL YOU SEE A CHECK MARK IN IT.
Next, CLICK on the GAME ICON all the way to the LEFT .
It will open up and show you a list of categories.

On the TOP RIGHT CORNER there is a tab with THREE DOTS CLICK IT.
Next, SELECT SETTINGS. Once that opens up SCROLL DOWN look for RANDOMISED BUTTON AND CLICK IT.

This will CREATE A FAKE PROFILE WITH FAKE IMEI NUMBERS for your device it will appear as you have bought a whole new device .
▶This will NOT delete anything on your device◀

Now after that click the SAVE ICON ▶ TOP RIGHT CORNER which looks like a DISC ICON.

LAST STEP in TOP RIGHT CORNER ( the 3 dotted line) CLICK IT AND SELECT ACCOUNTS to allow then choose your gmail account.

That should fix it.
Go to your previous Banned game, now you should be able to play it.

BUT REMEMBER
Your PREVIOUSLY banned Account game data will be gone, basically you need to start over , but at least you can play the game again.

IMPORTANT
Playing any online game synch it with A BRAND NEW MADE GMAIL !
They most likely have record of your previous email, so MAKE NEW GMAIL ACCOUNT TO SYNCH
DO NOT SYNCH TO FACEBOOK etc.

▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
NOTE 2nd Method
▶◀▶◀▶◀▶◀▶
THERE IS A SECOND METHOD AS WELL. SIMPLER METHOD ↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔↔
◀You can do one of 2 methods▶

CHANGE your ANDROID ID with TITANIUM BACK UP, it rids your entire cloud data and IMEI data services.

I hope this tutorial helps some of you !
Best Regards,
SusieQ™

Frankenstein

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much for the tutorial! I do have a couple question[BGCOLOR=transparent]s hoping you can answer for me @SusieQ. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]I was w[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=transparent]ondering if there is a way to unban games on devices not in the Android version range for Xposed? Or can you do this process on an emulator such as Nox or Genymotion? [/BGCOLOR]

Last edited:

$Clark$

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you :):)<3<3

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much for the tutorial! I do have a couple question[BGCOLOR=transparent]s hoping you can answer for me @SusieQ. [/BGCOLOR]

[BGCOLOR=transparent]I was w[/BGCOLOR][BGCOLOR=transparent]ondering if there is a way to unban games on devices not in the Android version range for Xposed? Or can you do this process on an emulator such as Nox or Genymotion? [/BGCOLOR]
Nox using 4.2 kitkat so just follow xposed tut. Some games work if you change imei only then you dont need xposed. There is plenty on playstore to change phone id.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
thanks @kryo
didn't see the tag from him
appreciate your stepping up

tenuzholic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
edit : solved . in marsmallow use diffrent apk both xposed and xprivacy . but if the game update in playstore and install update . are xprivacy will lock the fake id ?

Last edited:

Candycorp

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一☞mad modder☜一━═︻̷̿┻̿▄
Member for 7 years
Nice tutorial I feel like I know you really well :/