✅ Solved How to upgrade account ? But not with Paypal. For NSFW content

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,719 happy users since 2014.
Register

Angmund

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
Hi everyone,please help me. How can i pay for unlocking NSFW content ?
But without Paypal. I live in Azerbaijan.
Thank you beforehand.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 5 years
Good day,
I have been told by Sir. @CozPatch that instead of Paypal, members can pay with a bank account or credit card (it is still processed by Paypal, but doesn't require an account with Paypal).

For alternative methods of payment, members need to contact @Sbenny directly.

Last edited:

UniCore

G̷̮̼̉͗͗͘͠l̵̰͂́i̷͍͇͕͖͒̉̽̚͝t̸̖̄̂̍̋ć̷̛̼̺̀̾̉͜h̶͔͊̃͊͋͘
Special Guest
Member for 6 years
Greetings Angmund,
As far as I know, the services offered by PayPal in Azerbaijan are limited only to sending payments via your account.

If this does not work for you, you may pay directly from your bank account/credit card.

To do this, in Account Upgrades, you simply click on the "Access to NSFW section" Purchase button and you'll be redirected to PayPal. Instead of logging into PayPal(log out if already logged in), choose the "Pay with a Bank Account or Credit Card" option.

Screenshot_20200530_203346.jpg

You will then be redirected to the checkout page where you fill in you banking/card details.

Screenshot_20200530_204622.jpg

If this still does not work for you, then the only other option as Mark A stated, is to contact Sbenny via PM and arrange an alternative method of payment.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
CozPatch ☺

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi there,

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!