📲 Tutorial How to use Kemco Ruinverse modded savefiles (by Axiom) to obtain maximum premium currency while keeping your progress

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,064 happy users since 2014.
Register

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just downloaded Ruinverse mod apk, played it for three days but the enemies just became too difficult. So I decided to get the premium currency mod and downloaded the safe files. But I wanted to keep the progress and discovered this way.

Now this way probably works with other kemco games from Axiom, but I haven't confirmed it so be wary.

So this is the way of getting 99,999 premium currency while keeping the game progress.

Process

1. Download the Untouched PAID APK & the Modded Save Files
2. Download A Virtual Space & Install it. I'm not sure which one will work for your device. If none of these run right, please google them and you should find one that works for you.
VirtualXPosed | Dr.Clone | Dr. Clone with 64bit Support | Parallel Space or VMOS
3. Install The Game. Do not run yet.
4. Run the virtual space of your choice and install RPG Ruinverse, run once, download the extra data, exit game.
5. Extract the modded save files.
6. Copy modded save file 0,6,8 and place them in ________ -> Android -> Data -> kemco.execreate.ruinverse -> Files.

Notes

(1). This guide is based on the game Ruinverse, modded by Axiom.
(2). I used Dr. Clone when I discovered this way so it may or may not work for you depending on your virtual application.
(3). Points 1 to 5 have been copied from Axiom's content.
(4). You can find the modded application as well as my guide by typing Ruinverse on the search bar.
(5). If this works for you make sure to reply and tell me which Virtual Space you used.
(6). __________ refers to the name of the Virtual Space you use.
(7). If you have read this, thank you very much.

Eldoe

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hey Axiom, do you need to play the game in virtual the whole time after installing the data?

Darshanaveyond1234

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hey Axiom, do you need to play the game in virtual the whole time after installing the data?
Hello Eldoe😁! The answer to your question would be yes as the game will keep on verifying the license. Also if you want to ask Axiom directly you should go to the original thread for Ruinverse.
Thanks and bye😃!

Eldoe

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hey Darshanaveyond,

Thanks for the quick reply and yes, I just figured it out after reading through his tutorial! Truly appreciate the quick response and feedback! Take care and also keep healthy and safe!