✅ Solved How to use LP for mods?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,165 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sweet devil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Tbh, i never used mod in any game. However when i saw full free version of "Always remember me" on this site, i signed up , farmed SB Points, bought it and downloaded it via that mod link. Even after installing the game from link, it tells me to buy full version of the game (after playing the game to a certain level). I thought maybe I didn't have LP. Now i also installed LP, still it wants me to purchase game. I also don't know how to use LP to use mod. I'm confused. Can anyone help me?
Screenshot_20200330_161506.jpg

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Basically, Open Lucky Patcher (LP), then look for the game you want to use it to,
something like this should appear:
1585567949592.png

And that's how you unlock the full game.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
First open LP and go to switch tab (lower bottom panel). Here you turn on 3rd and 4th switch. It will ask you to install some proxy , Install them. Now open your game and where it saying buy full game click on buy button. Then a window like @Mark A said will appear with two checkbox and yes no button. Check two box and click yes and your game will be unlocked 😊

Well from the picture I can see you are using Kent's mods. I think he provides LP download link too. Use that LP cuz his mods are quite outdated and maybe not work with latest LP :)

Sweet devil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The LP I downloaded looks this :
Screenshot_20200330_184519.jpg

Can you pls tell me what to do next?
Post automatically merged:

I've done how you have told. But when I clicked the "buy game" option , the screen just blinked. And nothing happened

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Please check the version tell here :)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
That's why .... I already told you that kent's game already pretty outdated. See if he provided any LP link on his thread or at mentioned.

Sweet devil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Actually i downloaded the LP from the link on the same page (As you can see in the screenshot)

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
That lucky patcher is mine man 😅 You could see my name there . Anyway then I think you should make your own mod using LP. I can help if you want 😊
Actually i downloaded the LP from the link on the same page (As you can see in the screenshot)

Sweet devil

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ah. I'm sorry. I tried making my own MOD but ended up to nowhere. Can you pls help me?