📖 Tutorial How to use "LP MOD APK" or Pre Patched Apk

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,206 happy users since 2014.
Register

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
In this Tutorial I will talk about Using LP MOD APK ... For Example ...

First you need to setup LP for the first time. I suggest you read this tutorial before proceeding....

Now lets get started ....
First of all you need to open your game and go to in-app purchases store .....
(For this tutorial I am using Heart's Medicine Doctor's Oath game lets go to Energy store)
Screenshot_2.png

Here You can see I have no food. Lets try to purchase a food pack .......
Screenshot_3.png

When tap that pack a LP window will pop up . Here Click YES ....
Screenshot_4.png

And Tada! You just get your pack for Free .....
Screenshot_5.png

It's The Main Method we all use to make our LP mod work ;)

Here I will talk about two optional methods and about those two Optional Checkbox on LP Window.
Screenshot_6.png

So we can call these two methods as ,
1. One time purchase
2. Resources purchase

One Time Purchase:
One time purchase includes buying VIP , Full game or weekly/monthly/yearly pack. So of course we can buy this using our main method but Sometimes some game has improved analysis system . So when you re-open the game it do some calculation and cancels your purchase and we will need to buy it again. For this we have a great chance to lose our progress .
To Be safe from this We can use this simple trick .....
(Here I am going to buy a lifetime pack , just like VIP)
Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

So Now why we checked the First box ? This option "Save purchase for restore" will restore our purchases whenever the cancels our purchases . That's how we will be safe from progress lose and no need buy that pack again.

Resources purchase :
Resources purchase includes buying diamond , money , gold , coin . energy and so no. Of course we can use our main method to buy but you know its boring , we need to tap the pack wait for LP , then click yes. So boooring . Why not we skip the LP window ? so we will only need to tap a pack and tada!
We will follow this simple trick for this ....
(Here I am going to buy some Diamonds)
Screenshot_10.png

Screenshot_11.png

So why we checked Second Box ? This Option "Auto repeat purchases with current setting" will save our setting and give us our resources when tapping without showing any confirmation.

Overall , There are no restriction that you can't use first option on second method or Second option on first method or using both on same method. Its totally up to you to use those options. It will do no harm as long as you know what they do but I don't recommend it personally. :)

Hope You guys like this newbie tutorial . Later I will make newbie tutorial about creating your own LP patched game. Until Then ...

It's Gourov Islam ,
Over and out 🎙

Credits:
@Gourov
@BlackEden

"STAY HOME"
"STAY CAUTIOUS"
"STAY SAFE"

Last edited:

Acies33

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
The inapp popup isn't showing for me. I have three switches enabled the Google billing emulator and the two proxy servers from the tutorial on this site it doesn't say you have to do anything more. I gave LP all possible permissions.

Saturnine

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Same problem as the user above me, no in-app popups from Lucky Patcher ( using the latest version with all permissions allowed etc, plus a pre patched APK that I downloaded here)

Edit: seems to be working now after quitting and rebooting both the patcher and the game, hope it keeps working

Last edited:

baer2cub

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
Spent so much time online trying to figure out how the heck I was supposed to use Lucky Patcher ....and now I find this thread. Could have saved a lot of time by coming here. Thanks for uploading these easy to follow posts! :) I understand so much better now.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ? From Sbennytopia ??
Member for 4 years
Spent so much time online trying to figure out how the heck I was supposed to use Lucky Patcher ....and now I find this thread. Could have saved a lot of time by coming here. Thanks for uploading these easy to follow posts! :) I understand so much better now.
Welcome 😊

Beatle62

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Question does this method also work with boosters, for example the game toy blast

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Question does this method also work with boosters, for example the game toy blast
If the game is pre patched , then it should.

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
The method was not working on my phone or I say in my any game which I have downloaded from play store

AAA111BBB222

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can't play my lp game any insight?
So my step
1. Download from Internet
2. Mod it with LP
3. The game need download some file
4. Play the game
5. The game wont proceed plus i can't open the shop for Inn app purchase

Asoul Modder

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 2 years
So my step
2. Mod it with LP
4. Play the game
If you are downloading a lp mod then you need Lp to play the game if you want to mod the game the see this if you are using first time How to Setup Lucky Patcher (First Time) 📖 Tutorial

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
So my step
2. Mod it with LP
4. Play the game
Not all games are moddable with LP. If you doing everything properly then you cant mod the game.

Efadfa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It doesn't work. I downloaded a pre-patched apk, then SAI, installed it with SAI, downloaded Lucky Patcher , updated it, installed the game again to make sure it's, idk, checked in, launched the apk from Lucky Patcher and when I try to buy sth it just says "purchase failed". So much time and so many apps and steps just to get the same message I did at the beginning. (the apk is Gear Enigmas - Unlocking Memories. It's been checked and "works". Not for me tho.)