How use use Helium Backup NO ROOT

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

Bajai28

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mr.axiom cantik u make rpg marenian tavern story with mod itu self because i don't have PC, laptop or anything else so can u make that game not use helium sir?
Thank you so much and i hope u replay my request thanks again

rootenshi

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi Axiom,
Thank you for this awesome thread.

My PC detects the phone normally (chrome&desktop)

But the phone still says
"waiting for helium desktop to enable...."

What should I do?

rei_hunter

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Helium doesn't work on higher Android OSes.
I have the same problem on my Nokia 5, i've installed the Chrome Helium App, the Desktop Helium App, and Universal ADB Drivers. It just doesnt work now on Android 8.1;
Now i do have my phone rooted and Lucky Patcher installed, but i have no idea how to remove all these licsences off the APK(s)

@Bajai28 I have a similar problem as well, that i cannot restore the Helium Backup for Dimension Cross and Maernian Tavern Story

Nch93

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
So Helium does not support android one 8.1, are there any ways/app could back up save games without root?

Bajai28

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
No answering nice

exvenator

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
You must enable USB Debugging on your Phone when connecting to PC.

You could enable USB Debugging by Enable Developer Options.

Here is some quote I get from digital trends.
1. If using stock Android, go to Settings > About phone > Build number. On a Samsung Galaxy device, go to Settings > About device > Build number. On an HTC device, go to Settings > About > Software information > More > Build number. On an LG device, go to Settings > About phone > Software info > Build number.
2. Tap Build number seven times. After the first few taps, you should see the steps counting down until you unlock the developer options. Once activated, you will see a message that reads, “You are now a developer!”
3. Go back to Settings, where you’ll find a Developer options entry in the menu.

There are many instruction to enable developer options and USB Debugging, you should google it.

gvargas

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi guys! I have a question, is it possible to hex edit a save file backed up with Helium? I mod the gold on my Dragon Quest save file but when I tried to restore it says that an error occurred and does nothing, I guess the save is encrypted or has a checksum so just want to be sure... Thanks! :)

Last edited:

Takimoto

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
update pls, no more pictures on what to do available

AnonVendetta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Quick question: will Helium work on a rooted phone? I do have a gaming laptop, but i recently had to RMA it for a warranty repair, due to the display failing.

I notice alot of the mods on sbenny are in helium format. I prefer Titanium Backup since it is for rooted devices.

Thanks!

Khuhuiajdoan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Quick question: will Helium work on a rooted phone? I do have a gaming laptop, but i recently had to RMA it for a warranty repair, due to the display failing.

I notice alot of the mods on sbenny are in helium format. I prefer Titanium Backup since it is for rooted devices.

Thanks!
Yes, Helium will work for rooted phones.
Sorry but i'm not with you, i prefer Helium because i won't root my new phones just for some games 😒.

AnonVendetta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
Its cool, we all have our own preferences. I like to hack/mod my phones, so root is a must.

And to be clear, I wasnt implying that mod creators should add TB backup files.

If you mainly use your phone for gaming, then you shouldnt have to root just to install mods.

LessSugar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Hy broo are you have any tutorial with titanium backup?

WinDd

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This maybe a stupid question but i still have to ask. Does anyone know how to change MTP to PTP ? When i first set up the Helium, it works great. But some time later, it keep required me to use PTP mode. And i try many methods but i can't find the usb configuration anywhere in my phone, even in the developer option. My phone is Samsung Galaxy J6 and its Android version is 10. Maybe PTP is not supported on my phone anymore ? I will be very appreciated if someone helps me

MoriSama

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks por this tutorial. Unfortunatelly, both links (PC and store page) and images are gone :(