💬 Review Howl's Moving Castle

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,661 happy users since 2014.
Register

turtlely

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the eBook you are reviewing: Howl's Moving Castle

A young girl was cursed by an evil witch and became an old woman. She was ashamed by how she looks which is why she left her home and traveled somewhere far from her hometown. While traveling, she encountered the house of infamous wizard Howl.

Review:
Just started reading Howl's Moving Castle a month ago however i just finished last week (i was so busy with school ;-;). I must say that i like the book better than the animated movie. Of course the movie is still great but it was lacking and quite confusing too tbh. I really love the book version and there u can learn/see Howl's true personality, as well as his lifestory.

Would you recommend this to other users? i truly recommend reading this book. It is suuuuper duuuuuper gooooood

Rating(1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

elsolo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I am a huge fan of the anime so it is no surprise that I would fall in love with the book too. it's like a classic fairy tale you see in Disney that leaves you feeling all warm and cuddly by the end of it. they just don't make them like this anymore!

IconicBoy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I watched it on NetFlix ! It was a great story to watch , I loved it so much , I recommend it to everyone it's amazing !!

Baation87

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Love the Studio Ghibli movie! Always wanted ro give the book a try. This might be the incentive I need.

Marbelss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
After I watched(and loved) the movie I heard there was a book and I was like No way!!! If you say it develops more the characters, I'm here for it. Now I definitely need to buy the book!

tapar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
I had no idea this was a book too, thanks