💬 Review HTC Desire 19s by Maruno Sarunowi

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,400 happy users since 2014.
Register

Maruno Sarunowi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: HTC Desire 19s

Description
HTC Desire is a new release in the latest of now (28 Jan 2020) by HTC company. Some of us might know or doesn't about this company since the company is not really well known but i can ensure that this phone is one of the perfection of phone can achive this decade . It might sound very promising , and it is! Complete with powerful CPU , Octa-core 2.0 and it support PowerVR GE8320 , you can use the phone without worrying about lag and superb performance. You will be satisfied!

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What i like about this device is of course the memory slot that can store microSD up to 1 Terabyte . And it also offer a lot of RAM that will eventually give you many advantages you can ask in a single phone. If you're a gamer, you can play applications withous much worries and at ease . It also comes with decent camera that will let you take a lot of superb photos with high quality. Now you can store your childhood memories in the microSD in high quality , how can you ask more? You can also record video in this phone in full hd that is 1080p or 30 frame per second . It let's you catch every image you can throw your camera into and catch it's detailed ans full hd . Lastly , the phone use type-C and it means the charging is very well accepted by my opinion , now i can use play the phone without worrying the wait for the phone to fully charged.

Things I don't like
Although the device offer much feature that can make your childhood the perfect time , it also had an advantages such as it only came out with two colours only . And also a non removable battery that might give you a hard time when it start to get bigger like it would explode at any moment . And lastly , it doesn't offer wireless charging . How can i ever dream of arrive back home and go through the process of charging phone despite the world invention of wireless charging where you can throw your phone on the charger and it will charge itself.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend , it might be hard for you to believe me since the brand is rarely known but it is better for you to try the device before judging me by my splendid opinion. That's all , good luck to all of you.