💬 Review Huawei g Play mini by Tinaa28

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,438 happy users since 2014.
Register

Tinaa28

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei g Play mini

Description
Huawei g Play Mini is a rather small and rather heavy mobile phone. It is a little thicker than other models of Huawei phones but therefore really compact. The price lies about 100$ and it comes in various colours like black or white. The camera quality is not very sharp in my opinion, front camera as well as the back one aren't to die for. The glass screen is thicker and even after several times of falling down the screen won't show particular forms of damage.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
I like that the phone is a smaller model and easily fits any pocket. It also comes with headphones to use it with. The stability of the outer protection is great as well as the strength of the glass screen. It's a phone which will still function after many times of falling down so you can continue using it without any problems.

Things I don't like
I don't like that the camera quality isn't as good as other Huawei devices actually manage to do, it can't take good pictures in dim light at all – they'll be really blurry. Adding to this, the phone sometimes gets warm after even rather short times of using any app.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
To be honest I wouldn't recommend you buying this phone unless you don't use it long or generally use it for taking pictures. If you're interested in smaller smartphones with longer lasting battery life though, go ahead you can buy it. Though you have to take into consideration that this model is rather rare and therefore if you're keen on getting a case or miscellaneous, it's probably gonna get difficult. In conclusion I wouldn't really recommend it, but if you're interested – the price is real fair, it's not a lot and you can use the phone for a damn long time.