💬 Review Huawei P30 by ggieu

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,270 happy users since 2014.
Register

ggieu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei P30

Description
The Huawei P30 comes with:

* 6.1" OLED display
* Leica Triple Camera System (40 MP Super Sensing, 6 MP Ultra Wide, 8 MP telephoto lens)
* Kirin 980 processor
* Huawei Super Charge
* 3650 mAh Battery
* 126GB Storage, 8GB RAM
* Fingerprint Scanner and Face Recognition

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
* Very pretty device. Mine is in the color Breathing Crystal and I get compliments on it regularly.
* Display is nice and bright, with good saturation.
* Battery life and charging experience is great. 1 hour is more than enough to get a full charge, which lasts me a whole day.
* Camera is exceptional. Great performance in low-light, zoom is very impressive and the selfie AI enhances photos without making them look too artificial.
* Sturdy. I'm clumsy and I drop things often. So far, not a scratch.

Things I don't like
* Fingerprint unlock is slow and finicky. Face recognition is faster, but needs proper light to work.
* Device is too wide to use with one hand. There's a one handed mode that makes the screen smaller, but it's pretty awkward to look at.
* Gestures are not very intuitive. I used an iPhone for 5 years and I can say that system was much easier to learn and get used to.
* Speakers could be better.
* Processor is very good for the most part, but can stutter if you run a lot of programs on at once.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
Yes. If you like having your phone charged all day, if you enjoy taking photos, this is for you. It offers a lot of value for the price. I do not regret buying this phone at all.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month