💬 Review Huawei P30 lite by Itsyaboei

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,035 happy users since 2014.
Register

Itsyaboei

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Huawei P30 lite

Description
The Huawei P30 Lite has one of the best cameras I've ever seen in a phone, with so many features like zoom and night mode that other phones could only dream of, but other than that it's a great mid-range handset and it's definitely worth the price it's amazing and lovely.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The camera is very crisp and very clean, it's god great range and so many features it's most definitely the best thing in the phone. Other than that the battery is the best I've seen like I genuinely can use it for almost two days without charge so its great for travel.

Things I don't like
One thing I'd change about this device is the sound quality, it's good but could definitely be improved as it only has one sound port. The headphone jack is on the bottom of the phone and I think it'd be more comfortable if it was on the top.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd definitely recommend this phone for anyone who has an interest in travelling and photography, it's got great storage, great camera and great battery!! Anyone else who enjoys a large display and likes their pictures to be clean and detailed are also welcome to use this phone and be comfortable with it. Very convenient and definitely worth its price.