💬 Review Huawei P30 Lite by Med Kit

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,268 happy users since 2014.
Register

Med Kit

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Hauwei P30 Lite

Description
The More Important Specifications:
-Runs Android
-Kirin 710 CPU
-128GB Internal Storage
-2312 x 1080 Resolution

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
From an outwards appearance, the Hauewi P30 Lite looks rich, or at least rich in colour. At the back, purple will blend into blue, creating a large swirl pattern. I don't have much of an opinion on it, but if you don't the colour, it also comes in black! There is a similar design in the phone too, but it's easily changed to whatever image you want in replacement.

The phone is amazing for its price, which came under £300 for me. A lot of people aren't in a position to be spending large amounts of money on the newest or best phones, and to be honest, £300 was -- and still kinda is -- a lot for me at the minute. It appears as a more sophisticated phone, however, so the 'cheapness' will be unrecognizable.

I like the screen's resolution (2312 x 1080); images and text are crisp, but if you are struggling to read a small piece of text (or perhaps just struggling to see an image) then you can zoom in, which still retains an amazing quality.

The battery life is quite good in my opinion. When I'm finished with my day, the charge is usually at around 30%, but I'm in full-time education where my phone-time is dedicated to streams. Depending on what's happening in your life, it could be extremely different from my experience. Even so, the performance modes are amazing; they can add hours of more time, although at the sacrifice of brightness, and particular apps.

Things I don't like
Would you consider yourself a connoisseur in the mobile games division? Perhaps you like to play Fortnite, or other similar games on your phone? Do you like how graphics have improved in terms of natural scenery, in particular the interpretation of fog? Maybe you like playing simulator games of having cataracts? If you answered 'Yes' to all of these questions, get this phone now!!! In all seriousness, you will need to dumb down the quality immensely for your games to run somewhat smoothly (unless your games aren't high-demanding, which is fine).

Night-Mode Camera... It's not good, it's not good at all. Take care in reading the 'Night-Mode' bit again, because black is all you're going to see when taking a picture in this mode. Objects in these images are very obscured by the darkness, or have a mix of fine-detail and obscurity, which can look even worse. You need quite a bit of light for this Night-Mode camera to actually function well.

The last complaint I have is something a little hard to describe. If you like to do other things whilst talking on the phone, you may come across a problem with the screen will flit black. The only way to remedy this, or as far as I'm aware, is to hang-up on the person you're on the phone with. This problem hasn't occurred for me on apps that use the phone.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I do like this phone; the cons I mentioned don't really impact the time spent on my phone, but they are there. It's... cheap ... as far as phones can go, and yet still retains many functions that you'd see on a more expensive phone. If you're not strapped for cash, try looking at Hauwei Pros in general; they're usually double the money of their Lite counterparts, but not unjustly.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month